|File could not be found or doesn't exist.
Birthdate: July 16, 1981
Hi! I'm Celix.. go by Dave though too. Anyways, I am a rather tall ( 5' 10") about... give or take an inch. I have kinda tannish fur with a sort of ruffled look to it. Not exactly fluffy or poofy, just its about average dog hair. Got a kinda bog black nose and a kinda ruffled tail as well. About average weight.. I'm not thin, yet I'm not fat.. I AM NOT FAT!! ok? Kinda average and I've been loosing weight since i've started work at FujiColor. I've got black or dark brown hair also, which is somewhat messy, but I like it.. kinda long at times cuz I let it grow out.
Mainly though i'm average all around I guess. I wear different outfits though too. Used to wear only polo type shirts and dress type pants... khaki's they where called I think. But now I wear that at times and I wear those dressy type pants with shirts like my orange shirt with a neat Japanese dragon design on it and my black shirt with kinda a faded red coloring on the sleeves. Both are short sleeved shirts. ^.^ Also I wear Nike shoes mainly... never seem to wanna wear any other brand of shoes. hehe And well I wear a hat at times.. used to draw myself with a red backwards hat on, but that phase has passed I think. I rarely draw myself with that hat anymore nor wear one irl. :0¸ I also have retractable claws which are very sharp.. just like Cutesy does.
Very quiet and shy at times. I'm not exactly an outgoing guy.. really. More of a sit at home and watch TV or draw. I like to draw at times when I get the time. But I do like to just enjoy the sights too. I like also the more historical things around and also am a RailFan. ^.^ But mainly i'm shy and very quiet and also have a very low disposition. I say that cuz i've had my moments of feeling really bad and depressed. Not likely to really smile to much unless its something just really funny. Otherwise if I smirk or smile.. its a small little smirk that lasts a few seconds. Though I do occasionally get a smile on my face longer when talking with my sister Janna. She just knows how to make me feel better inside and all. Its a warm sisterly thing she has. *waves to Janna*
I've had much reason though for not being exactly a walking smile machine. Starting from the loss of my grandfather... he was the best person I knew and taught me so much. Including he taught me to work and discipline and such like that. And to the more current things such as last year (2000) when I lost 2 of my friends. Possibly the best friends I could have had next to Jan and I lost them due to a stupid move on my behalf, but I still think also that at the same time... maybe they actually weren't interested in being friends and that is why they did the obviously planned attacks on my site, artistic work, and soul itself. Since last year I have been drained of any caring for anyone other than a few people and I have a cold heart. Argue all you want, but my heart is very cold. Yet I do have warm hearted moments and thoughts at times. Its a kinda different and darker coldness in my heart. I even lost a person at the time who I never really knew till she decided to give me another chance.. only for us to see we are really alot alike. :0)
But basically though I am quiet and shy, but at the same time.. I can be very outspoken. My temper gets the best of me usually when I become very outspoken. I have a very thin tolerance line after last year as well, and it shows at times, especially at work with all the dummies I work with. But its not really to important, just I try to keep calm now and let my own little illiterate thoughts run in my mind... yes i'm somewhat dumb/illiterate. Though if I say that in the earshot of my sister.. she'd whap me for saying that. I'm also more independent... Id rather work on something myself then with someone else. Of course mainly again cuz I'm shy. I don't like being in areas with alot of people... kinda feel all paranoid at times. ^.^
- Music - Mainly 80's music and bands like "Disturbed" and "Papa Roach". Also like some of the more soothing sounds as well.
- TV/Movies - "House on Haunted Hill", " Twister", " Some Anime's i've seen", Mostly that have to do with the paranormal though. And as for TV shows... I like "CatDog", "Angry Beavers", "Invader Zim" (When I get to see it ), "2 Stupid Dogs", and just a few different cartoons. Also like Paranormal Shows too. As long as they're not about UFO's.
- Food - CHOCOLATE!! hehe, and Pizza and subs. A&W Restaurants are like awesome for food as is Sam and Ellas Chicken Palace. Also like Root Beer and other sodas in general. Except ones like surge and all, never liked them and only had surge one and it tasted awful.. :06 And I don't like anything like alcohol or beer. If ima drink something.. I am going to drink something that won't kill me or get me picked up by a patrol cruiser. Sides Beer is just really stupid anyways... I get a tummy ache from even drinking too much ginger ale. I also will occasionally eat a salad or something, just not alot. I'm not exactly veggie person like my sister is. :0, She's a vegetarian. But I try to eat some at times.. But no tomatoes for me.. no... way!
- Hobbies - Driving Around, trains, paranormal stuff, most spirit type stuff... like auras and spells and stuff. I like historical stuff too.. fun to learn about the places and to try and find evidence of it. I also, as mentioned, enjoy drawing. Me and my sister have fun showing each others artwork to each other and friends and web goers too. ^.^ I don't draw as much cuz of work is a real time user. Work from 8pm - up to 6 am and then sleep most of the day. Major change form my old 10am - 5 pm job at Shlotzky's Deli.
- Artists - Well I am a fan mainly of "furry" artwork.. so my artists I like are mainly furry artists, like Eric Shwartz, Al Mackey (He e-mailed me a few times ^.^), Sasha from MinkE's, and a few others. I also enjoy my sister's furry and regular art, I wish she'd draw more at times. hehe As for normal fine arts.... Well I like the work by this one artist. I forget his name, but an old friend (Mike) showed me a few images of this artist and it was really cool. Kinda a Goth theme to it. But otherwise, most art I like at times. Just depends on the item, whether it a sculpture, drawing, or whatever.
- Music - Any boy/girl bands... Country, Hip Hop, Rap. Its all just really messed up. I'm not a fan of Slipknot really either. I like a few songs, but not many of them. Just I like what sounds good and the stuff that doesn't, its just crappie.
- TV/Movies - " BW1".. it was funny with the crappyness of it. I wanna get BW2 and see if that's better. Also I disliked most JP movie after seeing them forever. And I'm not a romantic movie kinda person and anything trendy. So a movie called "Briddget shops a trendy's R Us for the trendy hangout party" would be something I'd not watch. TV wise.. I dislike Rugrats, Most of TeenNick on Nickelodeon, and most more reality type shows and anything about UFO's. Nickelodeon is loosing ground all together with me, but I still watch it.
- Food - Tomatoes are EVIL!! I don like em one bit.. otherwise I am not a big veggie person and also don't like fish. Well I like tuna, but that is it. Just not regular fish and all. I don't eat as much now days anyways.
Last Modified: 23 July, 2002
|File could not be found or doesn't exist.
||Cutesy Annistasia CelixDog
Birthdate: July 16, 1981
Cutesy Annistasia CelixDog.... One of the main characters on Celix Productions. She's Celix's sister and her name fits her in every way. ^.- A match to Celix's anatomical stature, but more female, Cutesy is a tanish fur colored girl. He fur is matching to Celix's except a bit lighter and softer as well im sure.
Other points of apperance are her cloths, pertaining to her more known cutoff aqua shirt, blue bell-bottom pants with a purple ribbon around her waist and a pink ribbon around her tail. But now that traditional look is at times rare as she wears many different kinds of outfits... all of which are never too showy and are almost always something she ussually finds comfortable. She has a more innocent personallity and her outfits ussually show that. She wears Nike shoes.. sometimes seen as having a touch of red color on them. She also is seen often with a necklace, a charm, that she wears to help move the though of her and Celix's grandfather who passed on a few years back.
All of this is joined on her rather avage body, though she could be considered thin and was once draw quite thin, she is ussually average sized when drawn or seen and yet she eats her share of munchies. She also has long flowing hair, still black, that is about the length of reaching to her tail... or tush as she will say. ^.^ All with her very light blue eyes and cute black nose, as like Celix has, to compile into a very cute young lady.
Cutesy's personality has changed alot over time since she first showed up. When she first showed up in chat rooms and here at Celix Productions... she had a very perkey and more elmyra attitude to her. She was known to hug anything in sight and ussually did... giving a name to her hugs as "Cutesy Death Hugs". Over time though as she got further into time... she was also armed with a gun, unknown caliber or anything... but was a handgun none the less. She had expert knowledge and snipper relexes and aim with any gun she had. Making her now not just dangerous to huggable things, but lethal to anyone who desided to stand in her way. Especially known then for her 360 gun twirl, she would be able to twirl the gun in the air, spin a 360 degree spin of once or more and catch the gun... aiming perfectly at her target every time.
Overtime she became more evil, dangerous, and to have more of a sadistic personallity about her. Down to a night of a Chat related fightout between 2 of her friends.... where in the end, she lost the match and in anger caused alot of harm to her own brother and her creator so to speak... again it was an irc, anythings possibble. But as that was over, she sustained mild injuries, mainly to her ribs and side. From then on she was known for her more evil acts, which later was changed as she was by now hated by everyone around her. She was taken out of Celix Productions, but only to be brought back cuz I liked her and didn't wanna kill her off. And since then she has been rethought in Personality.
Now she is not as dangerous nor as hyper. She has yet to really use her gun, though she still has snipper instincts in her, she also now is not fighting as she was involved a few months ago in another fight against a more disliked cartoon character and she suffered more in that fight by the most split second miss of a maneuver. Landing on what was a table, barbed wire and chair.. all set in a ring of fire atop of it and her victum in the middle of it all. Again though her victum was able to move off enough for cutesy to hit all the weopons herself from the hight fall of about 50 feet. This injuring her ribs more and leaving her with a good sized scare on her side, lower than pants line. Since then, she hasn't been well enough to fight and now is more quiet, less tempered, and yet still is very cute and loves to spend time with her brother more than before. In the start she hated celix, but later to current loves him more and regrets ever doing what she did in the past.
Otherwise, she is reserved and likes to sit and watch tv and just hang around.... she is far from the trendy look and would whap you good for ever saying she was. She's also known now to wear her hair down istead of in a pigtails as she used too. Which i personally think makes her a bit cuter. ^.-
- Music - Durran Duran, most 80's music.
- TV/Movies - "House on Haunted Hill", Mostly that have to do with the paranormal. TV shows... "CatDog", "Angry Beavers", "Invader Zim" (When I get to see it ), She also likes paranormal shows. As long as they're not about UFO's.
- Food - Pizza, Subs, Some Salads, Chocolate, just whateer she wants to eat.. she's not a veggie person though.
- Hobbies -The Spirit, spending time with CelixDog, sleeping or resting, driving around. She likes to just do stuff.. she likes to walk in scenic and serene places or areas. She does wish she cold get Celix to walk with her more, but im lazy. hehe Though i wish Cutesy was here to walk with me... ~^.^~
- Artists - Mainly just general type artists... she likes her brothers art as well as her younger sister JanieKit's art. Otherwise she like most decent art.. nothing that looks like a 1 year old drew it or stuff that have to be sanitized before ya pick it up from all the ecchiness of em. She's not a ecchi art person.
- Music - Anything Trendy and that includes most if not all boy and girl bands. Also Country music is ick and most of these wannabe bands.
- TV/Movies - Any Trendy Movies or mushy movies or again ecchi stuff.. No hentei animes or anything.
- Food - Tomatoes, seafoods ussually, anything with almonds in it ussually. She's a light eater at times and a heavey eater at times too.
Last Modified: 23 July, 2002
|File could not be found or doesn't exist.
||Kawaii Kosen Raccoon
Back Story: One of the newer characters, she was originally just a try at drawing another kinda animal.. other than the Celix Dog's and the one cat character at the time. This was when I was trying to rebuild and get past my many feelings of hate for myself and for at times others. But after time, Kawaii has become one of a group of characters that are now known as the Celix Crew.... Ironically that same crew I envisioned once as a perfect way in my mind to replace those I lost cuz of my stupidity. But now the "Celix Crew" is the short way to describe the Celix's and other characters... all in one group.
The name "Kawaii" comes from Japan... I was getting into Japanese as an interest and this was a word my friend, that now is more like a sister to me, taught me. Translated, Kawaii means "Cute". I got an English to Japanese dictionary and from that I compiled names.. or tried too. Kawaii's whole name translated basically means " Cute Ray of Light ". Kawaii meaning "Cute" and Kosen meaning " Ray or Light".
Kawaii is one of the few that has a very interesting life... from her brother NightSpirit... to her self in general. Kawaii as a little cub with her brother, both where raised by they're parents... at least they're mom, as they're father had run off before they where born. Kawaii was loved alot by her mom as was her brother the same. As Kawaii got older, she learned more and showed to be quite intelligent for a little girl and was always snooping around and looking at pictures and of course watching TV. But as time went on... times turned hard as her mother wasn't able to keep her job to long and after some time of many odd jobs, Kawaii and her mother and brother all found themselves living the less happy life as Kawaii was still able to go to school, but not in the best new fashions... she continued to learn and she helped her mom around the house as did her brother.
After a while, times didn't get any better as Kawaii turned about 3, her mother had left the house to look for a job, after many hours of school and walking home from school, Kawaii and her brother found the house empty and no sign of they're mother. A week went by as there was no sign, but yet there was enough food and water and articles of cloths for them to use and keep themselves safe as best they could till they're mom returned. But a year passed as Kawaii would find her and her brother some odds and ends at times on the way home or to school and she found that her friends where always willing to let her nab some crackers or a cookie or something to nibble on. They never seemed to be going through the ordeal when they where seen at school or around town, unless you actually watched them in they're yard..... playing ball together or something like that.
As Kawaii turned 5 years old, it was obvious they're mom wasn't coming back and they seemed to have accepted that, except for the times at night when Kawaii would wake to her bothers face and him telling her she was crying in her sleep or shaking alot. But Kawaii was now able to help out more and she and NightSpirit found that Sleep overs where alot more fun and found it nice to see friends and have more than themselves to keep company at night.
Time pasted and they had made it through alot as Kawaii was now 14 and was working after school for a restaurant and NightSpirit stayed home trying to keep the house clean and in order when he wasn't at school. And after time, Kawaii had matured and grown more with knowledge and with the feel for guys. But rarely did she go out as her job and school was alot of time taken. But she still dreamed about them and had her flirts. But as time went on and NightSpirit was nearing time for his school's Halloween, Kawaii was getting more cheerful as they had both gotten more used to the days and had actually moved into an apartment in a different neighborhood that was closer to the stream that her and NightSpirit used to swim in, though they still did at times.
As the night came for the school party and Kawaii and NightSpirit had gotten ready to go to they're party... Kawaii finished getting ready as NightSpirit headed to the car outside. He was a year older than Kawaii at most and was able to get a drivers permit and had gotten a friend to sell him an old late model car at a steal of a price. Kawaii was going with her brother to the party and then going home with friends if Nightspirit had to stay and help clean up. As they finished the party about 12:00 or so, NightSpirit decided he was going to take Kawaii home himself and then go back to help clean and she told her friends she would call them later. As the night turned more dank and cold, Kawaii got home with her brother. They had taken an extra 5 minutes to look at the moon on the bridge next to they're old house on the way, as it was on the way to their current home. They had only moved a small ways away, but still preferred the water hole that was on the back side of the river that the road crossed. They both loved to gaze upon the river at the shimmering moon light and felt it was a great feeling to watch together. Though Kawaii never really liked the grave yard that lay before the bridge on the right.. coming from town.
As Kawaii sat in her room, taking off her dress and getting ready for bed, her brother was on his way back to the school to help clean up... He spent about an hour or so at the school and then headed back home, but passed by the house to go get a soda from the Malt shop that was a mile down the road. He got himself a malt and figured he would buy Kawaii one too and started back to home. As he reached the house, he remembered that he was going to go mail the bills... that he didn't mail that day before. He got up to the turn on the bridge when he started to notice that the car was not acting like it should and the steering went out. Thus the car swerved towards his left, but NightSpirit tried to correct the car which when he tried to turn out of the swerve... caused the car to do a complete 90 degree right turn through the railing.... with Kawaii's brother screaming his last breath into the river below.
As Kawaii was about to head to bed... she heard the loud crash and ran outside to see what it was, only to a black and white unit driving down the road from town with his lights and siren sounding as it stopped at the bridge. Kawaii, being courious as girl she was, threw her robe on and her slippers and started to run towards the scene to see what was going on. As she reached the bridge to see an officer come up the slope of the river, she could hear the officer say " There's no driver". And naturally her curiosity was starting to turn into worry as she walked closer towards the other slope of the bridge and looked over to see her brother's car smashed into the river... or at least the back of it that wasn't in the water. She shuddered and ran to an officer, telling him it was her brother's car and asked him what had happened, only to be told that the driver of the vehicle was no where to be found. At this moment, Kawaii could feel her heart shatter as she clung to the officer who escorted her home.
As time pasted on... Kawaii never felt the same again and was noticing changes or more of events that seemed to be more and more unusual. From the finding after work of the house cleaned as her brother always did.. to notes under her pillow... written in his handwriting and signed only with " your guardian". She also noticed that her dreams still ran wild of her thoughts of what happened and her waking up in ears at a dream of her brother's car crashing through the bridge. Until the day Kawaii had some friends over, they had all been as helpful as they could and now after that night... Kawaii had told them everything that had happened to her and her brother. And one night as she and her friends where taking pictures of each other... A friend took a picture of Kawaii when she was sitting "Indian style" with a rather depressed look on her hanging head... only to find on the Polaroid an unusual figure sitting next to her on that night of All Hallows eve. They all pondered amongst each other.. not telling Kawaii and they knew not to startle her. But they showed her as her face looked up with a tear and she started smiling at the picture. Her friends asked what it was and all she could say was " he didn't leave me".
And after that night.. Kawaii seemed to be in a more happier mood and oddly enough, she seemed to be charmed in a way. It wasn't until a week later that she was sleeping in the living room on the floor when she saw her brother's spirit putting a blanket on her. With her brother's spirit that was now very visible to Kawaii and her friends... sometimes looking semi-transparent, most of the time as physical as the most of us "living's", dressed ussually in black or dark cloths, with a streak of red in his hair and his face also red stained, eyes that sent uncertain fear in her freinds as they gave an evil look, she learned that she now had a guardian, someone to watch over her and that helped her learned about the powers she herself had within. Not many strong powers, but yet powers to see her brother, the events, and to keep her memories of him with her.
She has since moved from the apartment she was once in to they're old house on the now abandoned road and is alot better off financially after living in the city. She also has alot better feeling about her life, now she still knows her brother is there and has helped he immensely. And at the same time, she has still been known to be the most emotional of the Celix Crew and she personally has shown an extreme dislike to the October month and Halloween season. As she still will celebrate and enjoy the time, she will always be seen on the now abandon road , looking off the bridge at the river and the moonlight. And usually seen there with NightSpirit right next to her. Both looking as if they never where separated.
Appearance: Kawaii is a unique raccoon. She hasn't got the traditional "mask" as most raccoons, but she still has the black Paws or gloves as they might be called and she has the stripes on black fur on her tail. She has brown fur otherwise, except on the lower area on her tummy, where there's an area of white fur, visible if she's wearing a cutoff shirt, or a swimsuit. That spot basically is just around her tummy, leaving her chest the same brown as the rest of her fur. She has a little roundish black nose and her hair is a yellowish tone, but we can presume it to be a rustic blond in a way. And her hairstyle is never flashy, usually messy looking in front and flowing in back, but cut short to where it's length is to her shoulders.
Kawaii is basically your cute librarian, like those you see on those more "shown at night.. late night" kinda movies. The kinda librarian you see all geeky looking on second and then some hot chick after she takes her hair down. ^.^; Well Kawaii is kinda like that in the concept. She is average to thin body.. her tummy's kinda small, but she has to catch up with the times she had as a little girl. But she is still a good eater, but doesn't eat alot of meat. She'll eat some meat, but not alot. But she is defiantly a beautiful girl and she is also VERY shy.
Kawaii usually wears long sleeved shirts, or T-shirts that are a size or so larger. She's very shy about her self, so she's not as eager to be showing off her body more than she feels necessary, at least not in public. But she will at times wear some modest outfits if she feels like being a little more flirty. She also usually wears pants or at times a skirt. Usually a skirt to her is like you see all the time at Private school in a dress code. The "Schoolgirl" look of skirt and even that is something she tries not to let ya imagine much. She will wear shorts at times and dresses and such, but its very rare as she still rarely goes out anywhere other than for food, work, or just to walk to the bridge. Usually is she walks to the bridge, it is in a T-shirt and some pants.... sometimes in black or dark colors, but she likes to wear orange at times. Though it isn't exactly a color statement with her eyes, which are a light pink color. But at times you will see her wearing some more risqué outfits, just cuz she likes to have some change in her life every once and a while.
- Movies - Most anything that's not adult stuff or just really bad (like titanic).
- TV - CatDog, 2 Stupid Dogs, World's Most Scariest Places, Paranormal Related Shows.
- Foods - Salads (without tomato), Cheese ( whichever kind), subs, pizza. ~She's usually a light eater~
- Hobbies - Working, watching TV, Talking with her brother, walks on moonlit nights.
Music - Inspirational, Spiritual, Enya
- Movies - Boring and mushy and teeny bopper movies, hardcore hentei type movies.
- TV - If it has any kind of teeny bopper stuff, Rugrats, Wrestling (she thinks its just dumb), if it can't have one decent scene.. then it sucks.
- Foods - Tomatoes, Broccoli, Meat usually (She rather not eat any).
- Hobbies - Watching stupid Nsync or Backstreet or any crappie boy and girl band videos.
- Music - Boy and Girl bands, Hip Hop, gothic ( she'll listen to it, but not alot), Any songs that have bad placement.... white guys singing rap or any city girls from New York singing country ( Lesley Carter.. Like, shut up!).
Last Modified: 22 September, 2002