Page 1 of 1 :: Viewing 1-9 of 9
Would love to see this started again.. - Started by: tisbore
Would love to see this started again..
Posted: 11 Jan 2013, 05:54 PM

Back in the day, this inspired me greatly to work on art. Would love if we could start doing some bi-weekly art trades, or anything community related.

Posted: 14 Jan 2013, 12:04 PM

I'd be interested :3

Posted: 14 Jan 2013, 11:00 PM

I agree. It would be really awesome if we could start some community activities. Maybe start the weekly challenges again or something like it. =)

Posted: 16 Jan 2013, 01:28 AM

I remember we had some games that encouraged creativity. For example, we had to pick a subject and within a certain amount of time we had to draw it and the winner would then choose the next subject. Unfortunately I dont think we have enough people here for this

Posted: 20 Jan 2013, 03:31 PM

I remember those too.
I wonder if we could attempt starting up a game like that again. I know our group is small, but it seems worth a trying something like do a sketch based off of a theme. Just an idea. ^^

Posted: 03 Feb 2013, 10:58 AM

How were the subjects chosen last time? Who chooses or was it voted on?
Weekly thing or a daily thing?

:3

Posted: 05 Feb 2013, 08:50 PM

Back when I did, which was a long time ago. I recall two different challenges, one being a art trade to some degree. We would draw ones character, and then they would pick the next person. Then I believe BadKarma came up with a new challenge every month.

I know we don't have many people right now, but doesn't mean we couldn't get something started. Others may join.

Posted: 05 Feb 2013, 09:05 PM

Then we just need to pick a day and subject :3 and ground rules

Posted: 04 Apr 2013, 02:56 PM

I Totally Agree!! :D

Page 1 of 1 :: Viewing 1-9 of 9