Page 1 of 1 :: Viewing 1-6 of 6
question regarding oekaki - Started by: Fihyn
question regarding oekaki
Posted: 25 Mar 2023, 04:22 PM

so I actually love oekaki :0 i use it a lot on another website I use regularly. several of the pieces currently in my gallery here were oekaki pieces that I saved and uploaded to other platforms. I'd like to use/browse the oekaki here, but I can't seem to find where the posting outlet is?

like on the other website that I use, oekaki has its own forum and you can browse completed oekakis and post comments to them, favorite them, etc. but while I've found the "create" an oekaki page here, I can't seem to find where it would end up should I make/post one. am I missing it or does oekaki work differently here?

RE: question regarding oekaki
Posted: 27 Mar 2023, 12:56 PM

The oekaki here doesn't save to a forum space. It saves pieces directly to your gallery.

-- BK

Posted: 28 Mar 2023, 04:11 AM

When you finish an oekaki, you need to select "Post Oekaki" under "File". It will take you directly to the upload content form with the oekaki already set as the selected file.

About the only comprehensive list of oekaki you'll find is probably the search tag "oekaki". I have three.

Posted: 29 Mar 2023, 02:10 AM
BadKarma:
The oekaki here doesn't save to a forum space. It saves pieces directly to your gallery.

-- BK

ohhh okay gotcha! thanks so much, that makes sense

fragmented_imagination:
When you finish an oekaki, you need to select "Post Oekaki" under "File". It will take you directly to the upload content form with the oekaki already set as the selected file.

About the only comprehensive list of oekaki you'll find is probably the search tag "oekaki". I have three.

giving you a thumbs up ty ty

Posted: 05 Apr 2023, 04:58 AM
This post has been edited 1 time. Last edit on 05 Apr 2023, 04:59 AM.
Fihyn:
like on the other website that I use, oekaki has its own forum and you can browse completed oekakis and post comments to them, favorite them, etc.

@BadKarma: Y'know, BK, it probably wouldn't hurt to have a separate feed, maybe even a separate, shared gallery for oekaki. Just something to consider for the future.

Posted: 09 Apr 2023, 03:39 PM

Yeah, that's a thought. The best I can do at the moment is to automatically tag oekaki pieces with "Oekaki", and make them searchable that way.
-- BK

Page 1 of 1 :: Viewing 1-6 of 6