Page 1 of 1 :: Viewing 1-9 of 9
People can be Funny when they Lack Sleep. - Started by: Defunct Account
People can be Funny when they Lack Sleep.
Posted: 27 Oct 2006, 03:25 PM

I know a lot of people who love staying up late despite an early day tomorrow. They end up drowsy during the day, and their brains just don't function as well. With our minds in that condition, sometimes we end up doing really dumb and silly things; and at times we forget all about common sense.

Being drowsy and lacking sleep while trying to continue your day, have any of you ever ended up doing anything really silly?

I'll give you me as an example: One day, I turned on my Playstation 2. It turned on just fine, but nothing appeared on the TV screen. I was freaking out for a little while, turning my PS2 off and on over and over. Then suddenly, it hit me: I forgot to turn the TV itself on. lol!

Posted: 27 Oct 2006, 04:10 PM

One morning (after about 30 minutes of sleep) I spent 10 minutes looking for a shirt I had already put on, haha

RE: People can be Funny when they Lack Sleep.
Posted: 27 Oct 2006, 05:42 PM
FeralGrinn:
One morning (after about 30 minutes of sleep) I spent 10 minutes looking for a shirt I had already put on, haha

snickers And I thought mine was bad.

Posted: 27 Oct 2006, 06:13 PM
Desert_Cobra:
FeralGrinn:

*snickers* And I thought mine was bad.

Yours IS bad :P

Posted: 28 Oct 2006, 12:11 AM

It's my job to take the dog out in the morning and one mrooing I got up to take the dog out, called him and he didn't come. so I just ran around the house calling his name and looking. eventually I went into a panic becuase I couldn't find the dog ANYWHERE! I call my mother litterally in tears becuase I can't find the dog and I thought he ran away and she reminds me that she took him to the groomer that morning....

I was mad --

I've also gotten up and gone to school... only to GET to school and realize that its saturday o
0 (that happened ONLY once last year :D thank god)

Posted: 28 Oct 2006, 01:27 AM
spaz:
I've also gotten up and gone to school... only to GET to school and realize that its saturday o_0 (that happened ONLY once last year :D thank god)

lol! I remembered that happened to me once, too. ...Except it was my mom who dragged me out of bed to go to school on a Saturday. Heh, boy was I mad...

Posted: 28 Oct 2006, 09:00 AM

well I remember when I was young, I got sick one time and my mom had to wake me really early and gimme the medicine. I was so sleepy that I thought It was morning and I was brusing my teeth, so I just spit the medicine on my mom as I would spit the water while washing out the toothpaste
One other time I thought the exit door was the toiletes door and I nearly pulled my pants down outside the house

Posted: 31 Oct 2006, 08:48 PM
posesimo:
, so I just spit the medicine on my mom as I would spit the water while washing out the toothpaste
One other time I thought the exit door was the toiletes door and I nearly pulled my pants down outside the house

LOL! Priceless! I can imagine the look on your mom's face.

Posted: 01 Nov 2006, 10:43 AM

unfortunately i was too sleepy to remember XD
she told me the next day

Page 1 of 1 :: Viewing 1-9 of 9