Page 1 of 2 :: Viewing 1-25 of 32
What did you do today? - Started by: Jinx
What did you do today?
Posted: 16 Feb 2007, 12:55 PM

I thought we needed a thread just to discuss whatever's going on in our lives.

Me, I haven't done a heck of a lot today. Other than post a lot here. XD Eh, I was just thinking about comments in the suggestions thread about how there aren't many threads that people can respond to, so I thought I'd try to change that just a little.

I have some stuff that I really should work on, but it's cold in the computer room. Our windows suck and we get quite the draft, and with my machine right next to the window, well, it's not so easy to want to work.

Posted: 16 Feb 2007, 10:18 PM

Good to have something to respond to :D Not that I have anything terribly interesting to say ;) I've mostly been working on my website all day, trying to get it ready to put online. And attempting to draw, but being completely unable to translate what I want to do onto the paper :(

Posted: 17 Feb 2007, 07:25 AM

well i woke up aout 2 hours ago (its 13:56 now) didnt do much, cleaned the bd shits my dad was using (he left for cyprus) uhm made breakfast bought me a magazine surf the net

Posted: 17 Feb 2007, 09:50 AM

Hm... just started my day, today, so I'll list yesterday:

• Washed 7 loads of laundry.
  • Folded and put away said loads of laundry.
  • Stripped the bed, washed the sheets, and remade the bed.
  • Cleaned both cat boxes.
  • Cleaned up two piles of cat vomit.
  • Cleaned all three rat cages.
  • Fed the cats, rats, fish, and the boy.
  • Cleaned the guest bathroom, and fixed the drain in the bathtub.
  • Cleaned off the wife's dresser.
  • Cleaned off the old cradle, and hung up all of the suits.
  • Emptied the dishwasher, and reloaded it.
  • Took out the trash.
  • Got the boy dressed, and off to school. Then picked him up later.
  • Worked on Side 7 v4.
  • Helped clean up from dinner.
  • VA Ren Faire administrivia.

Hm.

-- BK

Posted: 17 Feb 2007, 10:56 AM

gapes Dang, three loads of laundry a week seems like a lot for us. And that's with washing the sheets! You were really busy, BK!

Once again, bed != sleep last night. I haven't fallen asleep after getting in bed for at least a couple hours all this week. My husband is still reading Two Towers, but I read the first two chapters last night while waiting to tire out.

Posted: 21 Feb 2007, 09:24 AM

On Saturday, I went sledding for the first time in 17 years. Eek, it makes me feel old to say it that way, even though I was only 8 at the time. And now my Jans is sick again. :( (Unrelated, I think.)

Posted: 21 Feb 2007, 10:44 AM

I'm at work. Programming. And trying to remotely solve my webcam problem.

-- BK

Posted: 22 Feb 2007, 10:35 AM
Jinx:
On Saturday, I went sledding for the first time in 17 years. Eek, it makes me feel old to say it that way, even though I was only 8 at the time. And now my Jans is sick again. :( (Unrelated, I think.)

i read "on saturday i went sleeping..." and i though.. uhm.. what? XD

Posted: 23 Feb 2007, 09:30 AM

Man, no wonder my insomnia's so bad! :)

Nothing interesting going on here lately. Last night, my husband's virtual hockey team played mine. He beat me. I think I'm 4 and 3 against him now, but it's only my second regulation loss this season.

/dork

Posted: 23 Feb 2007, 09:49 AM

Today, I'm taking my son to get his hair cut. Then, I have to go over Faire administrivia. After that, I have more work on Side 7 v4, however, at this point I've reached a stopping point on the migration script, so I'll switching to site development for the time being. Will return to migration once I've got some site stuff finished.

-- BK

Posted: 24 Feb 2007, 07:21 AM

wellll today i woke up early to go bycycling, but it was cold and i dont have any winter excersise clothes *note to self: BUY some! so i went back to bed I got up later on, washed the dishes, bought milk and now im doing homework

Posted: 05 Mar 2007, 02:11 PM

As usual, I haven't done much lately, other than write. I only have three chapters left of the novel I've been writing for very close to a year now. It's the first time I've completed any long writing project and I'm really excited about it.

Posted: 06 Mar 2007, 07:45 AM

well today was sorta interesting... i woke up.. uhm washed some dishes, went to guitar class, payed the rent, I hunted one huge fly. I wanted to capture it in a glass box i ahve and take pics, and now im surfing the net while waiting for the delivery boy to come

Posted: 13 Mar 2007, 09:41 PM

What'd I do? Hmmmmm... Worked on, finished, and posted a new picture... Slept. Ate. Cleaned. Now chatting and playing Kingdom of Loathing while avoiding Photoshop even though I need to get going on the next picture... --;;; Might clean some more later. Who knows... Days off are really, really short... ;;

Posted: 14 Mar 2007, 10:40 AM
This post has been edited 1 time. Last edit on 14 Mar 2007, 11:45 AM.
hmm i woke up at 13: 00 when i should have woken up at 12:00 to go to post office, I shaved, went to school to do a shooting, tried desperately to find an astronomy shop in the friggin cold, went to kfc, ate, ordered a lens for my camera
home
next to my heater
aaaaahhh

edit: speeeellliiiinnnggggggssssssssss

Posted: 20 Mar 2007, 09:51 PM

It's not something I did as such, but I finally got an update on my residency after being married since September 2005. Soon I will be able to leave the country again. Yay!

Posted: 21 Mar 2007, 08:22 AM

I GTO MY VENUS FLY TRAPS IN THE POST TODAY WOOHOOO but... 8 weeks in the fidge??? dawwww

Posted: 09 Apr 2007, 12:04 PM

Working on a commission.

Posted: 11 Apr 2007, 11:20 AM

well today i woke up bored, so i grabbed the car and drove around the fileds. Wah i wish i had a jeep

Posted: 11 Apr 2007, 05:01 PM

Today I became a permanent resident of Canada, after a year and a half of being here and waiting for paperwork to go through. Huzzahs!

Posted: 12 Apr 2007, 07:01 AM
Jinx:
Today I became a permanent resident of Canada, after a year and a half of being here and waiting for paperwork to go through. Huzzahs!

yay XD

Posted: 16 May 2007, 10:50 PM

I finished writing my first solo novel!

Posted: 18 May 2007, 06:53 AM

well.. its still early 13:55 so i didnt do much I woke up at 12:00 am like evry day, washed the dishes, scratched the wound on my ear again so now my hands are bloody, and now Im doing homework

Posted: 18 May 2007, 08:51 AM
Do you mean 12: 00 pm, noon? 'Cause you must be a real night owl otherwise. :O
Posted: 20 May 2007, 06:55 AM

haha your right XD 12 pm noon it is then

Page 1 of 2 :: Viewing 1-25 of 32