Page 1 of 1 :: Viewing 1-6 of 6
Was this moved somewhere? - Started by: Thyme_Ginger
Was this moved somewhere?
Posted: 10 May 2007, 03:45 PM

Hey I see the last weekly challenge ended in..october? Has this thread been moved?

Posted: 11 May 2007, 01:52 AM

Actually, the Challenges could be considered on hiatus for the time being. We really need more people frequenting the forums for it to really be worthwhile. Perhaps when Bad Karma finishes the next version of Side 7, the Challenges can start up again.

Posted: 11 May 2007, 09:17 AM

Yes. Unfortunately, it's become too much for me to try to keep up with the Challenges, as well as coding the new version of the site. Mix that with the lower traffic volume of the forums these days, and it's just hard to justify spending the time on coming up with ideas, and posting.

-- BK

Posted: 12 May 2007, 03:45 AM

I remember back on the previous version of these forums when I was allowed to be a Challenger (that is, one who posted the Weekly Challenges). As time wore on, fewer and fewer people posted and there would be weeks in which nobody took up the Challenge. It's rather discouraging.

Posted: 12 May 2007, 06:51 AM

yes i remember i would to help with ideas.. although i wasnt perfect with my job, but there were times thyat none or only one person posted... i hope more wil come in the future

Posted: 12 May 2007, 07:21 PM

Indeed

Page 1 of 1 :: Viewing 1-6 of 6