Page 1 of 1 :: Viewing 1-3 of 3
If you could have any feature for the site... - Started by: BadKarma
If you could have any feature for the site...
Posted: 05 Oct 2011, 10:09 AM
This post has been edited 1 time. Last edit on 05 Oct 2011, 10:13 AM.

If you could have any one feature on the site, anything at all, what would it be?

Let us know here in the forums or on our Facebook page!

-- BK

Re: If you could have any feature for the site...
Posted: 06 Oct 2011, 01:55 PM

Well, that depends on what you mean... Like if it a feature that one doesn't have like say "Give a friend account credits" or more to put more pictures like say instead of 300 maybe 400, sure that would be nice.

But what "I" would "really" like to have is to be able to access the "Delete pictures" and "Change Avatar" pages with the long wait down to not be able to get to it.
But I know you are working on the servers and stuff. Other than that... I think that's what I would want.

Posted: 07 Oct 2011, 03:13 PM
Weasel_Silver24:
Well, that depends on what you mean... Like if it a feature that one doesn't have like say "Give a friend account credits" or more to put more pictures like say instead of 300 maybe 400, sure that would be nice.

The gallery-size limits are planned to go away. :) That will change. Also, being able to transfer credits to a friend is also coming in v5.

Are there any features that you can think of that you'd like to see other than those? Even if it's not something you may have seen or heard that is coming to Side 7?

Quote:
But what "I" would "really" like to have is to be able to access the "Delete pictures" and "Change Avatar" pages with the long wait down to not be able to get to it.
But I know you are working on the servers and stuff. Other than that... I think that's what I would want.

I've been investigating your issue with this one. Not sure what's up, but you've got something in your account that's really balling up the thumbnail generation code but I don't know what, yet. Long-duration image generation is a function that will be improved with the new hardware, certainly, but that problem has other intrinsic issues that need to be resolved. I'll be implementing something that loads images in batches or incrementally in v5, so that it's not having this issue.

In the meantime, I'm going to put together a utility that, on the back-end, generates your thumbnails and you shouldn't have the loading issue anymore.

-- BK

Posted: 20 Oct 2011, 02:03 PM
This post has been deleted.
Page 1 of 1 :: Viewing 1-3 of 3