Page 1 of 1 :: Viewing 1-1 of 1
My Big Passion Project - Mystic Heart Odyssey - Started by: Lloxie
My Big Passion Project - Mystic Heart Odyssey
Posted: 14 Nov 2023, 04:35 AM

This past March, I started a long passion-project- a story series called Mystic Heart Odyssey. It's a furry adventure romance story set in a more primitive fantasy setting.

Lykou is a chronically upbeat, overly-friendly konuul (husky/wolf hybrid, basically) who dreams of seeing the world outside his home's secluded and largely isolated forest valley. Kuna is a jumpy, sarcastic, and antisocial sereva (deer, basically) who has trust issues and a troubled past. During a sudden and ominous freak thunderstorm full of strange magical energies, the two end up inadvertently taking shelter together in a small cave, where they end up spending the night to wait it out.

When they wake up the next morning, they find themselves transported to a strange far-away land. Forced to work together to survive and get their bearings, they end up traveling together and going on a series of adventures as they journey around a large and strange world in search for the way back. Along the way, they get to know more about themselves and each other, and gradually go from strangers to the best of friends, and eventually something more.

The story is now broken into parts or 'episodes', which are multiple chapters in length. I'm currently working on episode 6, "In the Shadows of Kryckwood", but as you can see I currently only have the first chapter of the first episode, "Strangers in a Strange Land" uploaded to Side7. I'm thinking about posting a few more and seeing how they do here. If there's enough interest, I may post the rest, pending figuring out an easier way to properly batch-convert all those odt files to html. Otherwise I'll probably wait until this site has Postybirb support (if it ever does). In the meantime, if you're interested, you can also read it on AO3, Weasyl, or SoFurry!

If you do read it, PLEASE leave a comment! I'm always eager for feedback! It's the only way I can grow, after all! It'll also let me know there's interest here!

Page 1 of 1 :: Viewing 1-1 of 1