Page 1 of 1 :: Viewing 1-11 of 11
I'm fairly new - Started by: Defunct Account
I'm fairly new
Posted: 16 Nov 2006, 12:24 PM

I just realized this forum existed...because I don't pay attention.

Anyways, I'm not tremendously new, but I thought I would be remiss without a proper introduction. My pen name is s2, but my real name is Brian (I prefer "Bri"). I'm going to graduate from college soon and my senior thesis is a comic book that I've been working on and posting here on Side7. On the side, I'm also working on a sci fi/mystery/action novel and a short story set in the horror genre.

If anyone cares, I'd sure like to hear from you. Later.

Posted: 16 Nov 2006, 07:08 PM

Welcome to the forums, Brian. It's good to have you here.

Posted: 17 Nov 2006, 10:41 AM

Yes, definitely welcome to the forums. :)

I'll have to look up your comic! :)

-- BK

Posted: 17 Nov 2006, 11:43 AM

Thank you, Jinx. Been here long? What kind of work (as far as art stuffs) do you do?

Posted: 17 Nov 2006, 11:45 AM

Hi, BK, same question "what kind of work do you do on Side7?" As for my comic, if you get to look at it, I'd like to hear your thoughts. Right now it's just the introduction issue 0, but much of the art and storyline are in those pages.

Posted: 17 Nov 2006, 12:51 PM
S2:
Hi, BK, same question "what kind of work do you do on Side7?" As for my comic, if you get to look at it, I'd like to hear your thoughts. Right now it's just the introduction issue 0, but much of the art and storyline are in those pages.

Well, if you're referring to my artwork, you can find my gallery here. Otherwise, I'm the President of the Side 7 corporation, and the programmer behind the site. :)

-- BK

Posted: 17 Nov 2006, 01:23 PM
BadKarma:
S2:
Well, if you're referring to my artwork, you can find my gallery here. Otherwise, I'm the President of the Side 7 corporation, and the programmer behind the site. :) -- BK

Hah, boy do I feel stupid. Like I said, I don't pay attention to stuff so I hope you're not insulted. Pleased to meet you.

Posted: 17 Nov 2006, 01:37 PM

I've been with Side 7 from nearly the beginning of its art archive existence. My gallery is here, if you'd like to see. I mostly do comic and anime style illustrations, though I tend to experiment with styles. Currently, I'm working on a catgirl calendar I'm going to sell over the holidays, which I've done for the past two years. I look forward to seeing your comic, too. I have a few ideas for comics, some of which I've been sitting on for years, and haven't gotten off my duff and started one yet. Maybe I can get some inspiration from your work.

Welcome again, it's nice to meet you.

Posted: 17 Nov 2006, 05:45 PM
This post has been edited 1 time. Last edit on 17 Nov 2006, 05:46 PM.
S2:
Hah, boy do I feel stupid. Like I said, I don't pay attention to stuff so I hope you're not insulted. Pleased to meet you.

Hahaha. No worries. Nah, I'm not insulted at all. It's not like my name is plastered all over the site. ;)

Hehe, maybe I should do that with v4. :D

Welcome to BAD KARMA'S Side 7

-- BK

Posted: 19 Nov 2006, 12:32 AM

Hello, S2. Welcome to the Side 7 forums.

Quote:
Quoth BadKarma: Welcome to BAD KARMA'S Side 7

Er, mightn't Furrball have a quibble about that? :o

Posted: 19 Nov 2006, 04:20 PM

hey there welcome to the boards

*gives you a peanutbutter pen

Page 1 of 1 :: Viewing 1-11 of 11