Page 1 of 1 :: Viewing 1-7 of 7
The Jinx - Started by: Jinx
The Jinx
Posted: 11 Sep 2006, 10:02 AM
This post has been edited 1 time. Last edit on 11 Sep 2006, 10:06 AM.

Another veteran-ish member here. Been on Side 7 a good... eight years now? I was slow to join the forums, but was still around a year or two before they went down. I'm so glad to see that people are still really interested in the forums and that even after all this time, the community's still so strong. That's why I love this site. I really feel like a part of something here, as opposed to other online galleries where I'm just a grain of sand on a beach.

So, hellos all! Good to see everyone back. My art, if you're interested, is here.

Posted: 11 Sep 2006, 05:24 PM

Yay, Jinxie! :D hides before he's pummled for the mutilation of the name

Glad to see you posting!

-- BK

Posted: 11 Sep 2006, 07:52 PM

Hey, I know you! You're the guy (girl? :|) who commented on my Samus and Venus pictures during the outage! ^^ I'm sure you were on the old forums... But my memory isn't too good and I only remember that because it was the most recent thing... ^^;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; Anyway, nice to see you return! ^^

Posted: 11 Sep 2006, 09:52 PM

Yay, Jinx is here! ^_^

Posted: 11 Sep 2006, 11:05 PM
This post has been edited 1 time. Last edit on 11 Sep 2006, 11:05 PM.

I think I do recall that image, Miguel. I really should be better about commenting, but I try to comment when I come across an image I like.

Yay! People remember me! Hi, Janna! And BK, it's better than "kinx". I've been called that one.

Posted: 12 Sep 2006, 06:00 AM

:I think I do recall that image, Miguel. I really should be better about commenting, :but I try to comment when I come across an image I like.

Well, it's not like I'm asking for comments--I only brought it up because it's the last thing I remember of you... ^^;;;;;; Then again, I haven't exactly been good about comments either. ^^;;;;;; The lack of search function makes navigation rather difficult since that's how I mainly looked for pictures I might be interested in. :\ Oh well. Hopefully, with the forums restored, it'll be easier to find people's stuff again. ^^

Posted: 12 Sep 2006, 07:11 AM

me remembers you *gives you a peanutbutter chocolate aaahthe good ol days XD

Page 1 of 1 :: Viewing 1-7 of 7