Page 1 of 1 :: Viewing 1-12 of 12
So what'll YOU be this Halloween? - Started by: Cheyanne
So what'll YOU be this Halloween?
Posted: 26 Sep 2006, 11:52 AM

I'm one of the only people here @ work that dress up, and I have not yet decided what I'll do this year, probably the "Pansy Pink Pirate" (I have this obnoxious pink feathered hat); but it's always fun to see what others're doing :)

Later I'll hope for a pics thread, but links to work-safe pics only :P Unless BK thwaps me, in which case no pics lol

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Cheyanne WhiteWolf
Account Admin
Side 7 - The Artis's Archive

Posted: 26 Sep 2006, 12:16 PM
Cheyanne:
I'm one of the only people here @ work that dress up, and I have not yet decided what I'll do this year, probably the "Pansy Pink Pirate" (I have this obnoxious pink feathered hat); but it's always fun to see what others're doing :)

Later I'll hope for a pics thread, but links to work-safe pics only :P Unless BK thwaps me, in which case no pics lol

I haven't decided, yet, what I'm going to dress up as. Concidering my job will be gone by Halloween, I'm not going to be dressing up for the office.

Otherwise, I'm just going to hand out candy this year. Furrball will probably take the boy trick-or-treating.

-- BK

Posted: 26 Sep 2006, 02:08 PM
This post has been edited 1 time. Last edit on 26 Sep 2006, 02:11 PM.

A group of on campus friends really want to go as street fighter characters, usually I'd be fine with that, but due to some weird situations I really don't feel like it.
I probably won't go out (again) on halloween this year, to tell the truth :(

The past few times I have done something I've gone as my characters though :D that was always fun.

I think if I had my way and somewhere interesting to go I'd probably do that again. My little sister and I have had some silly ideas for costumes too, haha (sexy female Lone Gunmen and sexy female Mario and Luigi for instance xD). If I had two other people maybe the three goddesses from the Legend of Zelda (I'd wanna be Farore :D)

Posted: 26 Sep 2006, 04:02 PM

I'm going to be stuck in class Halloween, so I won't be dressing up. Wish it were on a weekend so I could go to a party, or something.

Posted: 26 Sep 2006, 04:52 PM

Normally, I don't do anything for Halloween except mess with the kids who come to the door. (A personal favourite was answering the door with my cat in my arms and saying, "So, Mr. Bond, you want the candy, do you?") I imagine I won't even be doing that this year, given that I'm now living in an apartment building.

However, last year I was invited to a party, so I'm hoping there'll be another one this year or something. I just want the candy.

Posted: 26 Sep 2006, 07:43 PM

Nothing again this year. I honestly can't remember when was the last time I dressed up for halloween. No parties. Almost no trick-or-treaters (most kids that lived in this neighborhood have grown up or moved out and are replaced by old people) and I don't even know if I'll be working or not yet, on halloween anyway.

Posted: 27 Sep 2006, 07:07 AM

we don't celebrate halloween but if we did, I'd dress up as something tos care little kids...
propably a metalhead or somethin.. *snort

Posted: 27 Sep 2006, 08:54 AM

I dont dress up for halloween, never get the opportunity to.
But if i did, i think i'd dress up as one of my characters, probably Shane.. cause she's freaky and usually covered in blood :P

Posted: 27 Sep 2006, 08:28 PM

I'm unfortunately working on Halloween from 10 pm to 7am.. ; p

Family might have a costume party though - So if we do I shall be of course.. a pirate! Not a pink one though.. even if a pink and black pirate outfit would delight me to no end. ; )

Tabz

Posted: 28 Sep 2006, 09:19 AM
Cha0sDrag0n151:
I'm unfortunately working on Halloween from 10 pm to 7am.. ; p

Family might have a costume party though - So if we do I shall be of course.. a pirate! Not a pink one though.. even if a pink and black pirate outfit would delight me to no end. ; )

Tabz

I WISH mine had black in it, but alas; it's pink & lavender (Red Hat Society thing, ugh)...

It should still be amusing, though :)

Posted: 28 Sep 2006, 04:48 PM

I might just pull out my old pumpkin costume just for the heck of it. Everyone loves the pumpkins!
I want to be a Sailor Scout (from sailor moon) but there is no way I can afford to buy a costume off of ebay, and there is no way I could possibly make me a costume that looked even 1/2 decent.

maybe I'll just go as a college student... just in a Tshirt, college hoodie, (non-matching) PJ pants, a backpack, and my hair thrown up in a messy ponytail.

Posted: 29 Sep 2006, 10:29 PM
spaz:
maybe I'll just go as a college student... just in a Tshirt, college hoodie, (non-matching) PJ pants, a backpack, and my hair thrown up in a messy ponytail.

That rocks. Do it. ;)

Hmm... I've never done the dress up thing, but I think I've regressed... for the past couple years I have had the urge to make a costume. (It's only fun if you make it, eh?) But... no reason. Nobody dresses up at my job, and I'm not a party person. ;;

I think a makeshift pirate costume would be fun (already got the plastic sword from Disney World!), or maybe a black cat. I dunno.

Page 1 of 1 :: Viewing 1-12 of 12