Page 1 of 1 :: Viewing 1-7 of 7
Free Sketches or SketchTrade - Started by: Pumpkyun
Free Sketches or SketchTrade
Posted: 04 Sep 2023, 07:57 PM

I am in the mood for sketching. I will spend about 30 minutes to an hour on one sketch.

If you'd be down for a trade, drop one or more characters of yours you'd like to be drawn in the replies and let me know what kind of characters youd prefer to draw
(I have a huge OC backlog and can probably provide one that would hopefully be more fun for you to draw than some random one).

If you aren't in the mood for a trade, that's perfectly okay! Just drop whatever oc you prefer to be drawn down below and I'll get to it.

Looking for/offering:
Humans, humanoids or anthros
halfbody and icon art (lmk which one you prefer if you want to trade (: )
semi clean sketch lineart
rough/sketch colouring

My gallery doesn't offer much to look at yet, but I can provide proper examples of my art beyond the bare bone stuff in there if you'd like.
I will also keep this open for a while, so even if this is still empty in a week or so, please feel free to drop a comment if you're interested. I check this place regularly.

Thanks for reading :)

RE: Free Sketches or SketchTrade
Posted: 11 Sep 2023, 08:58 AM

I'm interested if you are still willing

Posted: 11 Sep 2023, 06:39 PM

I'm still down :)
Just send a reference my way, and if you'd like a trade also let me know what kinda Characters you prefer drawing.
Via PM or here, either works for me!

Posted: 12 Sep 2023, 02:59 AM
This post has been edited 1 time. Last edit on 24 Sep 2023, 12:20 AM.

Posted: 16 Sep 2023, 11:01 AM

Oh that sounds great! I'll definitely take you up on that offer. I'm going to take a quick look at your characters and send a DM your way.

I absolutely feel you on the pressure part. I really enjoy going for sketch art that I could potentially make into more if time and motivation allow me to but can also just leave it as a clean sketch and still meet the expectations. Nowadays, free time is especially fickle for me. So this is all the fun without the pressure for me haha.

Posted: 18 Sep 2023, 09:23 PM
This post has been edited 1 time. Last edit on 24 Sep 2023, 12:20 AM.

Posted: 20 Sep 2023, 04:07 PM

Oh hi! I'd be up for that!

Page 1 of 1 :: Viewing 1-7 of 7