Posted: 24 Oct 2023, 08:25 PM

I exist I guess lol
Came from DA 🐰

RE: New
Posted: 24 Oct 2023, 09:59 PM

Welcome! We're becoming something of a lifeboat for the dAsaffected. ;P

Posted: 24 Oct 2023, 10:31 PM

Welcome to Side 7! If you have any comments, questions, or issues, feel free to hit me up.

Posted: 25 Oct 2023, 12:13 AM

Welcome to Side 7!

Posted: 25 Oct 2023, 01:51 PM

Ay thanks! So far Imma be honest I prefer this site over DA lol the layout is much more pleasant 💜

Posted: 28 Oct 2023, 11:50 PM

welcome welcome! :D I still kinda consider myself new, but this site is lovely so far as I’ve met more mutuals here than I have on ToyHouse, dA, or anywhere else in the past couple of months ^_^

Posted: 30 Oct 2023, 01:15 AM
diatzk:
welcome welcome! :D I still kinda consider myself new, but this site is lovely so far as I’ve met more mutuals here than I have on ToyHouse, dA, or anywhere else in the past couple of months ^_^

All my mutuals are on DA 😭 SO YOU'RE LUCKY LOL

Posted: 30 Oct 2023, 01:37 AM
AmberzArtz:

bring them here >>>:)

Posted: 30 Oct 2023, 02:08 AM
Camazotz:
AmberzArtz:

bring them here >>>:)

dying I HONESTLY TRIED - only like 2 showed up 😔

Posted: 11 Nov 2023, 08:22 PM
AmberzArtz:

The struggle is real. ;_; I conscripted a handful of friends onto freaking B*zzly (right at the start, before everything went to pot), but literally none of them have followed me to the good site. Including, despite my incessant lobbying, someone who's already been burned by dA Staff.

I get that it's hard to break a monopoly, but I still feel like I'm doing something wrong. D:

Posted: 13 Nov 2023, 04:51 AM
Thorvald:
AmberzArtz:

The struggle is real. ;\_; I conscripted a handful of friends onto freaking B\*zzly (right at the start, before everything went to pot), but literally none of them have followed me to the *good* site. Including, despite my incessant lobbying, someone who's already been burned by dA Staff.

I get that it's hard to break a monopoly, but I still feel like I'm doing something wrong. D:

I had to stay on DA just bc none of my friends joined here 💀💀💀 it sucks but I can't force em.

Though one epic friend o mine did join :) big happy

Page 1 of 1 :: Viewing 1-11 of 11