Page 1 of 1 :: Viewing 1-20 of 20
DeviantArt Art - Started by: AmberzArtz
DeviantArt Art
Posted: 27 Oct 2023, 12:13 AM

So I'm going to be uploading most of my art from DeviantArt to here. Sorry if you see a crap ton of ponies or FNAF things. It's just mainly what I draw!

RE: DeviantArt Art
Posted: 27 Oct 2023, 12:36 AM

It's cool. No worries.

-- BK

Posted: 27 Oct 2023, 12:52 AM
BadKarma:
It's cool. No worries. -- BK

dying I have so much 😭 I think I'll just post my favorites I've done and call it good enough lol

Posted: 27 Oct 2023, 01:39 AM

There we go lmao also put in some GravityFalls

Posted: 30 Oct 2023, 10:18 PM
This post has been edited 2 times. Last edit on 30 Oct 2023, 10:23 PM.

I'll also salvage everything that I used to post in my DeviantArt(with the exception of Fill-in memes, which salvaged elsewhere instead) into either this site

Posted: 30 Oct 2023, 11:02 PM
Masonicon:
I'll also salvage everything that I used to post in my DeviantArt(with the exception of Fill-in memes, which salvaged elsewhere instead) into either this site

Can't blame ya!

Tbh it's gonna be hard to leave DA completely. So much is there (a long with some famous art/memes 😭)

Posted: 31 Oct 2023, 07:50 AM

I want to share some of my old art from DeviantArt, but I'm afraid to do it because it's the same art that got me mocked, so I'm more than likely only going to share the recent stuff.

Posted: 31 Oct 2023, 07:55 PM

Whatever I upload to DA, I usually now upload here these days. Not everything, as there's way too much. :)

Posted: 02 Nov 2023, 10:04 PM

I’m now only uploading my newer art to here, Vk, Misskey, Minds and my minds alt.

Posted: 03 Nov 2023, 02:58 AM

waiting for a bunch of unfinished requests I asked in Deviantart was few reason I'm still using deviantart

and I stopped posting any deviations after this: https://www.deviantart.com/masonicon/art/Zak-s-farewell-post-for-now-968549117

Posted: 07 Nov 2023, 04:52 PM

I already saved all my art from my DeviantArt to a big flash drive, and into my hard drive as well. I’ll add more older art from my DA to here and my repository for my personal website.

Posted: 07 Nov 2023, 07:52 PM

Now that I think about it, I could probably share the old stuff I made, albeit alongside a redraw of the art to show my improvement from when I was just a kid starting off up to today.

Posted: 17 Nov 2023, 02:28 AM

I also salvaged deviantart stamps(some of them was made up for buzzly) into either this site

Posted: 17 Nov 2023, 05:59 AM

I've also been reposting several of my old DA art here, mostly the ones that were well received(And some that I was proud of but didn't get many favourites) So I'm going to be flooding the Recent Submissions for a while so I apologize in advance for that >.<

Posted: 18 Nov 2023, 11:29 PM
Eternity9:
I've also been reposting several of my old DA art here, mostly the ones that were well received(And some that I was proud of but didn't get many favourites) So I'm going to be flooding the Recent Submissions for a while so I apologize in advance for that >.<

me too, unless when they're too crappy or outdated (in my case)

Posted: 19 Nov 2023, 07:27 PM

Now that I've thought about it, I'm probably going to just upload my old art into a separate gallery on Imgur, and then post some of my personal favorites alongside their remakes.

Posted: 23 Nov 2023, 11:45 PM

I petition to rename DeviantArt to DeviantNotArt. Cause half the time I just see ads and protest posts.

Posted: 24 Nov 2023, 02:16 AM

if not ads posted by Spambots, current deviantart's deviations are dominated by either poorly-edited MSpaint memes featuring Loud House characters reacting to something

Posted: 24 Nov 2023, 02:17 AM
Inafox:
I petition to rename DeviantArt to DeviantNotArt. Cause half the time I just see ads and protest posts.

can you link me that petition?

Posted: 24 Nov 2023, 03:22 AM

I really do find it interesting that even though I've been on DevinatArt for a really long time, I don't get that experience

Page 1 of 1 :: Viewing 1-20 of 20