Page 1 of 1 :: Viewing 1-17 of 17
Fictional character you'd be for the day - Started by: WAHlelujah
Fictional character you'd be for the day
Posted: 15 Nov 2023, 02:08 PM

If you could be any fictional character for a full day, who would you be and why?

RE: Fictional character you'd be for the day
Posted: 16 Nov 2023, 12:00 AM

i would be bee banjo (from banjo kazooie)
as a kid i loved this transformation bc i could fly endlessly :] AND ITS SO ADORABLE. i would embed an image but idk how to do that on forums

Posted: 16 Nov 2023, 12:06 AM
Camazotz:
i would be bee banjo (from banjo kazooie)
as a kid i loved this transformation bc i could fly endlessly :] AND ITS SO ADORABLE. i would embed an image but idk how to do that on forums

That's adorable. Flying endlessly would be a lot of fun. c:

Posted: 16 Nov 2023, 12:08 AM

Probably Knuckles. Not just out of Knuckles bias, but I can relate to him on a lot of levels, and I did always fantasize about having the ability to glide, considering I got hurt trying it as a kid when playing pretend. Becoming Spyro for a day could probably yield me the same results, but that's just the first example I could think of.

Posted: 16 Nov 2023, 12:11 AM
Shadane:
Probably Knuckles. Not just out of Knuckles bias, but I can relate to him on a lot of levels, and I did always fantasize about having the ability to glide, considering I got hurt trying it as a kid when playing pretend. Becoming Spyro for a day could probably yield me the same results, but that's just the first example I could think of.

I always liked that Knuckles could glide. That's a good choice albeit Spyro's not bad either as he also glides. c:

I hope you weren't hurt too badly back when you were a child.

Posted: 16 Nov 2023, 12:51 AM
This post has been edited 4 times. Last edit on 16 Nov 2023, 03:21 AM.
WAHlelujah:
Shadane:

I always liked that Knuckles could glide. That's a good choice albeit Spyro's not bad either as he also glides. c:

Not much, I just landed hard on my belly and almost threw up, but thankfully nothing was broken because I was only about 3 or so feet away from the grass. XP

Posted: 16 Nov 2023, 02:34 AM

Major Motoko Kusanagi. I imagine it'd be fun to have nice hair and not be tired, if only for a day.

Posted: 16 Nov 2023, 06:28 AM
Shadane:
WAHlelujah:
Shadane:

Not much, I just landed hard on my belly and almost threw up, but thankfully nothing was broken because I was only about 3 or so feet away from the grass. XP

Big oof. It's a relief that you were fine aside from almost throwing up.

Posted: 16 Nov 2023, 06:29 AM
Cynicallia:
Major Motoko Kusanagi. I imagine it'd be fun to have nice hair and not be tired, if only for a day.

To not be tired for a day would be great. Nice choice!

Posted: 21 Nov 2023, 03:59 PM

Barbie. Because Barbieland looks hella.
Another contender would probably be Kiki from Kiki's delivery service. Flying on a broom looks kinda fun and relaxing tbh.

Posted: 22 Nov 2023, 01:41 PM

Little My from Moomin so I could just live worry-free for the day and eat something Moominmamma cooks up.

Posted: 24 Nov 2023, 09:17 PM
uu-hime:
Barbie. Because Barbieland looks hella.
Another contender would probably be Kiki from Kiki's delivery service. Flying on a broom looks kinda fun and relaxing tbh.

Barbie do be like that. Flying on a broom would be cool. Nice choices!

Posted: 24 Nov 2023, 09:18 PM
SheevraSidhe0274:
Jiji from 'Kiki's Delivery Service' or Legolas.

Kitty or Elf... Nice choices there! c:

Posted: 24 Nov 2023, 09:20 PM
Kahvinporo:
Little My from Moomin so I could just live worry-free for the day and eat something Moominmamma cooks up.

It'd be nice to be able to not worry for a day. Good call!

Posted: 03 Mar 2024, 03:39 AM

Any Pokémon protagonist

Posted: 03 Mar 2024, 02:46 PM

Oye! I would like to be Spyro. :3
Can swim, can fly, charge, breathe fire and he A DRAGON!!!

Posted: 06 Mar 2024, 02:23 AM

R2-D2, you get to hang out with nearly every character in the Star Wars saga and survive all 9 movies intact.

Page 1 of 1 :: Viewing 1-17 of 17