Page 1 of 1 :: Viewing 1-3 of 3
I can't believe I missed this gem! - Started by: Zica-Supercharger
I can't believe I missed this gem until now!
Posted: 27 Nov 2023, 12:03 PM
This post has been edited 1 time. Last edit on 27 Nov 2023, 12:13 PM.

Title aside, hi! My current username is a reference to a very old DOS game (Tyrian/Tyrian 2000), but most call me Charger. I draw and write primarily as a hobby, and most of which involve existing media-- But original content may come by every now and then! Low activity, but I try to be active where, and when I can. I also play video games.

My interests and media following may be all over the place, but video game-wise I am most interested in The Elder Scrolls (Mainly Skryrim because I barely play Oblivion and haven't played any other title under this franchise), Patapon, DOOM, Guilty Gear and Fortnite.

Not quite the language nut (despite having majored English Linguistics a few years ago), but given enough interest, I'm down to learning about languages around the world-- And yes, even conlangs.

Former DeviantART user on-and-off for several years, but considering the AI debacle and other questionable, if not outright objectionable choices from its staff members, I finally decided to leave for good, and never come back.

My username and other variants of it are also on other platforms I'm in!

RE: I can't believe I missed this gem!
Posted: 27 Nov 2023, 12:46 PM

Hi! And welcome to Side 7! Glad to have you here. If you have any comments, questions, or suggestions, please feel free to hit me up!
-- BK

RE: I can't believe I missed this gem!
Posted: 28 Nov 2023, 12:38 AM

You're welcome here too!

Page 1 of 1 :: Viewing 1-3 of 3