Page 1 of 1 :: Viewing 1-7 of 7
Obligatory (Belated) Greetings Thread - Started by: onemillionfurries
Obligatory (Belated) Greetings Thread
Posted: 04 Jan 2024, 04:04 AM

Hello everybody! I have a real name, but I ain't sharing that ;P you can call me Dr. Luvstruk! (For now at least. Until I inevitably change my fursona again.)

I'm an artist from the land of Canada, and I always suck at writing introductions! Uhh, I'm a big fan of Pokemon. Been on a pretty big Neopets kick as of late. Been wanting to get back into smaller, more independent art sites as of late, and this seems to be just the place for me!

I first heard of this site from a comment left on the YouTuber Izzzy's video "The Rise and Fall of DeviantArt" and made an account as soon as I heard of it! ... And then promptly completely forgot about it XD But I'm here now! I find that whenever I engage more with a community, I am more likely to stay, so... let's hope that works!

It's a pleasure to be here and I am quite excited to meet you all! :D <3

RE: Obligatory (Belated) Greetings Thread
Posted: 04 Jan 2024, 05:38 AM

oo hey, welcome to side7 ! glad to have you here :] i love your forum signature XD

Posted: 04 Jan 2024, 06:24 AM

Haha thank you! Yoink'd it off of Tumblr! :D

Posted: 04 Jan 2024, 05:11 PM

Welcome to Side 7! If you have any comments, questions, or suggestions, feel free to hit me or @Thorvald up!
-- BK

Posted: 04 Jan 2024, 08:53 PM

Thank you so much! Will do! :D

Posted: 05 Jan 2024, 09:13 PM

WELCOME BACK! Membership picked up dramatically this past year, but an awful lot of accounts went dark after their initial mirrors. :B

onemillionfurries:
I first heard of this site from a comment left on the YouTuber Izzzy's video "The Rise and Fall of DeviantArt" and made an account as soon as I heard of it!

That's at least three people netted by BK's brood in the time I've been here—Referrals earn credits so if they plugged their account name they'd be making commission. :P

Someone posted a journal citing that video and I wish I could track it down to thank them.

Posted: 06 Jan 2024, 02:15 AM

Welcome to Side 7!

Page 1 of 1 :: Viewing 1-7 of 7