Page 1 of 1 :: Viewing 1-8 of 8
Secret Santa? - Started by: FeralGrinn
Secret Santa?
Posted: 14 Oct 2006, 08:14 PM

There used to be a secret santa thing on the Side7 boards. Anyone think they'd be up for it this year?

Posted: 15 Oct 2006, 09:56 PM

As masochistic as it is with my current art workload, I'd certainly be interested.

Interest is probably easy enough to generate, the question is, who can coordinate? If need be, I could probably handle it myself. I'd just prefer not to so the surprise won't be ruined. grin

Posted: 17 Oct 2006, 05:10 AM

My thoughts exactly, Jinx... It's crazy to do with all the backed up work I have... But... What the hell! XD If someone can organize it, I'll see if I can make time for it! XD

Posted: 17 Oct 2006, 01:50 PM

Yeah, that's how I felt as well. I get at least 40 hours worth of work for my classes a week xD. I'm not sure who would run it. Maybe I'll go poke some of the other old members who still have accounts here.

Posted: 17 Oct 2006, 04:39 PM

I dun mind giving it a shot, s'long as everyone does their part.

Posted: 18 Oct 2006, 12:35 AM

I'd be interested in doing it again.

I've also run one that we had here before, with I believe, Midnight Wolf. So if no one else volunteers to run it this year, I can be of service :)

Posted: 15 Nov 2006, 01:48 PM

Seems we have enough interest to go. So, who's going to run it? We're already halfway through November, should probably get things started, at least. Again, if no one else wants to do it, I can. Time is certainly not an issue in my case.

Also, as another thought, for those who do want to participate, maybe we should make a separate thread for characters participants would like drawn by their secret Santa?

Posted: 21 Nov 2006, 09:04 AM

I'm going to take the silence as a cue to go ahead. Best get things rolling to give participants enough time to sign up and have lots of time to draw. If there are any objections to me running it, say it now, otherwise I'll start up a thread for it tomorrow.

Page 1 of 1 :: Viewing 1-8 of 8