Page 1 of 1 :: Viewing 1-6 of 6
TIME SENSITIVE FAVOR - Started by: GreenCheri
TIME SENSITIVE FAVOR
Posted: 03 Mar 2024, 02:34 AM
This post has been deleted.
RE: TIME SENSITIVE FAVOR
Posted: 03 Mar 2024, 03:32 AM

There is a time and place for dumping loads of foreign political money requests, and it's not on Side 7 in the general chitchat subforum. If you're not a bot, I would advice you edit your post to have a kind of discussion, one that's not what I describe.

Posted: 03 Mar 2024, 06:12 AM

Please DO NOT click any of those links. Side7 is seeing more bots these days, and it's crucial to remain on guard.

Posted: 03 Mar 2024, 08:28 AM
Cynicallia:
Please DO NOT click any of those links. Side7 is seeing more bots these days, and it's crucial to remain on guard.

Thanks, wasn't sure about the bot part. This is the first bot I've seen on here.

Posted: 03 Mar 2024, 02:42 PM

For future reference, what @chaseawaythedark said is correct. Side 7 is not the time nor place for link-flooding and money-requesting. Please don't do this.

@Cynicallia is also correct: we've had a spate of bot accounts join in recent months. Please, if you see anyone posting link-filled forum posts or journals, DO NOT CLICK ON THE LINKS.
Instead, report them so we can take a look and deal with them. Thank you.

-- BK

Posted: 05 Mar 2024, 12:33 PM

I'm sorry if I'm offending you I was only trying to help and the spread the word about the pages and wanted to save.

Posted: 05 Mar 2024, 12:52 PM
GreenCheri:
I'm sorry if I'm offending you I was only trying to help and the spread the word about the pages and wanted to save.

No offense taken by me. Sudden posts like that are usually suspicious and spam. Everyone's just looking out for one another. In the future, if you have a post like that you'd like to post, please reach out to me first so we can discuss it. Thanks!

-- BK

Page 1 of 1 :: Viewing 1-6 of 6