Page 1 of 1 :: Viewing 1-4 of 4
Uh, hello? Hello, hello? - Started by: hyeku
Uh, hello? Hello, hello?
Posted: 22 Apr 2023, 01:21 AM

Hello S7! I’m scoping out this site a bit.

It’s always overwhelming trying out a new site, but this one seems promising. I’ve been posting my art exclusively to Artfol (and technically Toyhouse if you count that) for a few years now and have been on the lookout for communities to branch out to. I hope this place can be the solution to that problem, and if not, I at least hope that my time here (however short) is worthwhile.

I’m a big fan of Zombieland Saga, Overwatch, FNAF, Vocaloid, KagePro, Minecraft, Encanto, Danganronpa, YuGiOh, and MLP:FiM, among other things, so if you like any of those things, feel free to strike up a conversation. I also love talking about OCs, so if you wanna show me any of yours, I’d love to give then a look. I can’t promise I’ll actually respond ha ha, but I’ll try.

RE: Uh, hello? Hello, hello?
Posted: 23 Apr 2023, 09:28 PM
This post has been edited 1 time. Last edit on 23 Apr 2023, 09:29 PM.

Bear in the Big Blue House???

As someone burned twice in a year by prospective dAlternatives, I feel your pain. Finding Side 7 was like stumbling on an oasis, and now that it seems to have found traction with a new userbase, the site runner can hopefully muster volunteer support (and funds!) to bring it into the big leagues.

hyeku:
I also love talking about OCs, so if you wanna show me any of yours, I’d love to give then a look.

As it so happens, my whole career is Oops! All OCs, so have at it. :^D

Posted: 24 Apr 2023, 02:42 AM

Hello, Hyeku! Welcome to Side 7!

Posted: 24 Apr 2023, 02:43 AM

Hello, Hyeku! Welcome to Side 7!

Page 1 of 1 :: Viewing 1-4 of 4