Page 1 of 2 :: Viewing 1-25 of 33
Your favorite animal(s)? - Started by: WAHlelujah
Your favorite animal(s)?
Posted: 05 Dec 2023, 08:20 PM

Mammals, reptiles, avians, molluscs, etc., what is your favorite animal? What are your favorite multiple animals? (◕‿◕)

RE: Your favorite animal(s)?
Posted: 05 Dec 2023, 09:47 PM

Mustelids (weasels, minks, badgers) and varanids (Komodo dragons, monitor lizards) are tops. My favorite fish are Goliath grouper — my oldest and longest lasting dream was to get PADI certified so I could dive freely and play with them, but childhood lyme disease wrecked my lungs, so I'll never be able to do that. My favorite bugs are cicadas and fancy beetles; cicadas were a big part of my childhood and I have fond memories of watching them emerge from their pupal husks with my family. Beetles, even some types of roaches, often have crazy pretty patterns, some even look metallic. For birds, I dig shrikes and harpy eagles. I've kept tarantulas, scorpions, centipedes, and giant African milipedes as pets. While they were interesting, I wouldn't keep them in the future. Giant land snails, though? Heck yeah.

Dogs and cats are cool, but if I had limitless money, time, and land, I would be the crazy old lady who adopts alligators, crocodiles, and otters, instead.

Posted: 05 Dec 2023, 10:11 PM

Sea Turtles and Dolphins

Posted: 06 Dec 2023, 04:41 AM

Seals#1

Posted: 10 Dec 2023, 05:40 PM
Cynicallia:
Mustelids (weasels, minks, badgers) and varanids (Komodo dragons, monitor lizards) are tops. My favorite fish are Goliath grouper — my oldest and longest lasting dream was to get PADI certified so I could dive freely and play with them, but childhood lyme disease wrecked my lungs, so I'll never be able to do that. My favorite bugs are cicadas and fancy beetles; cicadas were a big part of my childhood and I have fond memories of watching them emerge from their pupal husks with my family. Beetles, even some types of roaches, often have crazy pretty patterns, some even look metallic. For birds, I dig shrikes and harpy eagles. I've kept tarantulas, scorpions, centipedes, and giant African milipedes as pets. While they were interesting, I wouldn't keep them in the future. Giant land snails, though? Heck yeah.

Dogs and cats are cool, but if I had limitless money, time, and land, I would be the crazy old lady who adopts alligators, crocodiles, and otters, instead.

I'm very sorry about your lyme disease and how it affected your dream.

Komodo dragons and monitor lizards are really awesome and adorable. Cicadas are also cute. It's nice that you watched them emerge from their husks, that must've been a cool sight. Harpy eagles are so pretty too!

Good list and choices here. c:

Posted: 10 Dec 2023, 05:40 PM
Masonicon:
Sea Turtles and Dolphins

Both are cute looking. Nice choices!

Posted: 10 Dec 2023, 05:41 PM
SheevraSidhe0274:
Cats and for favorite animals = felines and sea creatures

Sea creatures are pretty fun. c:

Posted: 10 Dec 2023, 05:42 PM
Camazotz:
Seals#1

They have adorable faces. I wanna boop their snoots.

Posted: 10 Dec 2023, 08:52 PM

cats and ducks :3 also pigeons also birds in general really haha

Posted: 11 Dec 2023, 05:45 AM
4FFLU3NZ4:
cats and ducks :3 also pigeons also birds in general really haha

D'aww, that's awesome!

Posted: 11 Dec 2023, 09:14 AM

I love animals in general, so I don't really have any favorites in particular, but I vibe mostly with cats and wolves, probably because I grew up around the neighborhood dogs and cats when I couldn't handle life at home.

Posted: 11 Dec 2023, 02:57 PM

Cats. I have three of them lol.
Also a big fan of sheep. They're so cute and so silly. Pretty relatable animals, too.
Octopi are another big fav. They're so smart and I love the fact they get up to so much mischief.

Posted: 11 Dec 2023, 08:14 PM

Shrews. Cute, intelligent, and powerful (they have venom).

Posted: 13 Dec 2023, 12:28 PM

Birds and reptiles for me. I have a big ol' soft spot for cockatiels and geckos.

Posted: 13 Dec 2023, 10:54 PM

I like jungle animals like green anacondas and snuggly pythons.

Posted: 18 Dec 2023, 05:35 AM

I like Bears because they are Fluffy and cute!

As well as Dogs because they are man's best friends!

Posted: 26 Dec 2023, 10:14 PM
Shadane:
I love animals in general, so I don't really have any favorites in particular, but I vibe mostly with cats and wolves, probably because I grew up around the neighborhood dogs and cats when I couldn't handle life at home.

Wolves are amazing haha. Nice!

Posted: 26 Dec 2023, 10:15 PM
uu-hime:
Cats. I have three of them lol.
Also a big fan of sheep. They're so cute and so silly. Pretty relatable animals, too.
Octopi are another big fav. They're so smart and I love the fact they get up to so much mischief.

Aww, good for you. c:

Sheep and Octopuses are very cute. Nice choices!

Posted: 26 Dec 2023, 10:16 PM
chaseawaythedark:

Shrews have cute faces. Nice pick. c:

Posted: 26 Dec 2023, 10:17 PM
Polar-Tang:
Birds and reptiles for me. I have a big ol' soft spot for cockatiels and geckos.

Cockatiels and Geckos are both cute. Neat choices there. c:

Posted: 26 Dec 2023, 10:18 PM
FurryKittens:
I like jungle animals like green anacondas and snuggly pythons.

I love Snakes so much. Anacondas and Pythons are amazing. Awesome picks!

Posted: 26 Dec 2023, 10:20 PM
RainbowDoggieUnicorn:
I like Bears because they are Fluffy and cute!

As well as Dogs because they are man's best friends!

Same here. I like Bears because of how adorable they look. I wanna boop the snoot. XD

You can never go wrong with Dogs. They're wonderful.

Posted: 26 Dec 2023, 10:56 PM
Sir-Meatch-Cleaver:
God's chose species, the Rabbits

Rabbits are cute. Cute choice there.

Posted: 27 Dec 2023, 03:48 AM
WAHlelujah:
chaseawaythedark:

Shrews have cute faces. Nice pick. c:

Just a tip for WAHlelujah, remember you can quote multiple people at the same time.

To know how, take a quick look at this screenshot.

The text circled in red is (with the only difference being the username you want in the first brackets) what you type that causes it to quote someone. By doing the same pattern multiple times, you can quote multiple people.

Also, as long as it's relevant, you can also hyperlink to places by taking squared brackets and putting in text and then putting in curvy brackets and putting in the link, like this.

Masonicon:
Sea Turtles and Dolphins

Manatees are pretty cool too, in fact I like them more than the dolphs.

Posted: 27 Dec 2023, 09:13 PM

Thank you for the help. I especially thank you for the help on how to use the hyperlink on this website.

And though not related to the thread, do you know how to make the text in the biography section stay in the center?

Page 1 of 2 :: Viewing 1-25 of 33