Page 1 of 2 :: Viewing 1-25 of 26
What inspired your username? - Started by: chaseawaythedark
What inspired your username?
Posted: 03 Jan 2024, 07:28 AM

What does it mean?

RE: What inspired your username?
Posted: 03 Jan 2024, 07:50 AM
This post has been edited 1 time. Last edit on 03 Jan 2024, 08:26 AM.

My original username was Nihilina (who is an oc I made just for this anccount too) and it’s basically meant to be a cute name version of Nihilism, then It ended up changing to N0-11.
I like to think that N0-11 is Nihilina’s code number.

Posted: 03 Jan 2024, 08:21 AM

It for my Main Oc and Mascot. But I do like Rainbow in a after a Rain. my Favorite Animals Dogs and My favorite mythical creature is Unicorns...

Posted: 03 Jan 2024, 09:01 AM

my internet username means either "Masonic" and "Iconic" combined together(chosen for it's lulzyness) and one for my nonexistent Transformers OC

Posted: 03 Jan 2024, 10:11 AM

Evie + Julia. That's it.

Posted: 03 Jan 2024, 03:55 PM

My username has always been some variant of Uta. I went by "uta-hime" for a while, but that was always taken on any site I signed up for, so I removed the "ta" and opted for another u.
Bingo bongo. Uu-hime.

Posted: 03 Jan 2024, 06:52 PM

My original username nicksnack was a name that I think my dad started calling me and it's a combination of my name and scooby snacks. My current username thisthatagain doesn't really have a meaning behind it, I was mostly trying to come up with a username when making a new account on deviantart.

Posted: 03 Jan 2024, 07:19 PM

Waluigi's known WAH noise and hallelujah is what got me to use this username. In fact, I first used it as my Switch name which was some years ago and it's been that way ever since. The only time I'll change my Switch name (for a little bit) is when I'm messing around with others in Mario Kart 8 Deluxe.

Posted: 03 Jan 2024, 10:05 PM

Camazotz is a mayan bat god and it's a character that appeared in the hellboy comics which is a wrestler, i started using this username in 2018 when my interest for wrestling was starting :p

now i use Kayfabe, a wrestling word

Posted: 03 Jan 2024, 11:45 PM

It's a reference to one of my favourite Star Wars games, Knights of the Old Republic. In it, a character is referred to as a "Spoilt Jedi Princess" and I found that scene hilarious.

Posted: 04 Jan 2024, 03:35 AM

Way back in 2016 I wanted a really cursed username for when I signed up for ArtFight and landed on this. It has stuck ever since!

Posted: 04 Jan 2024, 07:47 PM

its my favourite song, affluenza by 3teeth, i like the word a lot as well it sounds very cool (its a mashup of influenza and affluent, rich people suck, its perfect)

i added the numbers because its taken on a lot of sites, i use _4fflu3nz4 on some as well, and where available the word on its own (it is a bit hard 2 read unfortunately, but i like it a lot)

i use k1lot4r some places which is just my name with numbers (chose that name 4 online cuz its a very big number (i like googology, and numbers in general is a major special interest thats stuck with me my whole life aajdgsj) and it sounds very cool, and kilo as a nickname sounds silly, they call me 1 thousand) numbers cool

Posted: 05 Jan 2024, 01:23 AM

As you can guess, I'm a big Sonic The Hedgehog fan, but I also really like Nack The Weasel. (even though he is a villain) I got inspired from fellow artist Daisy Hunt aka luckyladybug66 here, but couldn't sign up until after in late August of 2003.

I came up with my character Silver The Weasel, in October of the same year. Later on I changed her name Silva because of Silver The Hedgehog. I've since been inspired in drawing and have taken handful of local art classes, and really worked on my art skills, and still working on it too.

So, there's what inspired my username. ^_^

Posted: 05 Jan 2024, 02:52 AM

My name means "Gift from God" in Afrikaans, which I consider my creativity to be; even if others don't like it, I do, and it makes me happy. It also sounds like a combination of two of my characters names to me, Shade (my fursona), and Shane (an Australian jinmenken OC of mine).

Posted: 06 Jan 2024, 01:33 AM

I'm Demyx :]

Posted: 06 Jan 2024, 02:09 AM

When I first joined Side 7, my multiverse was bits and pieces scattered all over a few dozen Word files, sketches, and drawings. It wasn't nearly as detailed as it is now, but there are still so many gaps in the various worlds I've imagined that it seemed appropriate to call it "fragmented'. That, and I can be a little scatterbrained when trying to remember such details without writing it down, so I've lost some of my ideas. So, "Fragmented Imagination" felt appropriate.

Posted: 06 Jan 2024, 05:59 PM
This post has been edited 1 time. Last edit on 06 Jan 2024, 06:00 PM.

Mine means someone who acts more important than everyone else. I chose it because I thought it sounded funny.

Posted: 07 Jan 2024, 12:10 AM

I recently became interested in art deco and I liked how the name sounded, so that became my pseudonym.

Posted: 07 Jan 2024, 11:01 PM
This post has been edited 1 time. Last edit on 09 Apr 2024, 05:41 AM.

oh well since my username changed since i last posted im bored so ima just edit my post, basically i just rlly like animal documentaries and it is kind of a reference to how a lot of online animal vods have 4k HD quality, which is maybe kinda ironic considering how i am now posting furry art that is compressed (so i dont have to upload art with signatures or watermarks and i can be the sole person with the full quality pic) (also i like the compression lowkey).

Posted: 08 Jan 2024, 04:54 PM

Over a decade ago, I was scrambling to remake my accounts and wanted a username that wasn't fandom related. I ended up making a namesmush username that was rat-themed, but I grew to hate it quickly. I couldn't think of a replacement that was any good, so I ended up making another rat pun based on catacombs. Ironically, "comb" was a username I used sometimes on forums too.

Posted: 19 Jan 2024, 09:10 PM

Inspired by FFCC: echoes of time.
I've had mega attachment to the game, and to Sherlotta as a character since I was... 11 or so I'd say.
I use 5herlotta/sherlotta on some sites as well, but I eventually swapped over to a less direct name in reference to her.

Posted: 07 Mar 2024, 02:35 PM

It's a shortening of "Astronomical_Wildcat", which I first used on a now-defunct writing website back in 2015.

Posted: 07 Mar 2024, 04:50 PM

Marven = Martin + Sven. Martin is my Henry Stickmin OC, and he is the brother of Sven Svensson. 4lyf = for life because even though I don't draw them much anymore, they will always have my heart <3

Posted: 10 Mar 2024, 11:47 PM

Okay so, this has a bit of a story to it. When I first started highschool, if I can recall correctly, I wanted to try a youtube and/or art thing. My username was "Wafflegalaxy", and it was called the same thing on Discord. But then I later found out a Minecraft youtuber used the same name, so I realized I had to come up with something else. I forgot how, but I came up with "Raccoon Boom", maybe because it rolled off the tongue nicely. Then when I tried to make an Epic Games account, it would accept that name, hence it morphing into Raccoon Boomie. And that name stuck ever since, it kinda helped that I liked it better than Raccoon Boom.

Posted: 03 Apr 2024, 03:20 AM

Its my a name for a fantasy self i suppose. lostheart was during a bad time for me when i was realllly realizing stuff about myself (im loveless, incapable of feelin love) and well i felt a name to capture the feelin was a good idea. i dont currently feel as spiteful/angered by my circumstance, and the name lostheart is honestly p cool. i might change it to smth more fitting to my obsession with the sky/clouds/flying/the color blue tho

avery just happens to be a cute androgynous name i picked for my "new" name... i hate my deadname very much. and it just happens to fit into said obsession stated above too.

Page 1 of 2 :: Viewing 1-25 of 26