Page 1 of 1 :: Viewing 1-4 of 4
Will there be a NSFW subforum? - Started by: chaseawaythedark
Will there be a NSFW subforum?
Posted: 19 Jan 2024, 08:39 PM

People make a big deal about the distinction between NSFW and SFW content these days, which makes me wonder. Of course, I mentally gravitate about 99% towards ideations which are SFW, but there might be a time someone is doing something that they think will be SFW material but will end up creating something that ends up being something people will say is NSFW material as they unravel what they're trying to get across (e.g. making a post asking about peoples' romantic orientations and remembering they went on a brief tangent about turn-ons the last time they did that and people saying it should've been marked as NSFW).

RE: Will there be a NSFW subforum?
Posted: 19 Jan 2024, 11:21 PM

This is something that is on the drawing board. It requires some updates to the forums software as it has no age-gating right now.
-- BK

Posted: 20 Jan 2024, 02:13 AM
BadKarma:
This is something that is on the drawing board. It requires some updates to the forums software as it has no age-gating right now.
-- BK

I'm surprised some company like linktree hasn't invented an external age-gating process using the same concept it's currently built upon (as opposed to it being preprogrammed) that everyone might use.

Posted: 21 Jan 2024, 06:13 AM
This post has been edited 1 time. Last edit on 21 Jan 2024, 06:23 AM.

I wouldn’t mind it really.
(I make nsfw art in a hidden account online anyways, and because I don’t want chronically online hall monitors screeching about it either.)

Page 1 of 1 :: Viewing 1-4 of 4