Page 2 of 2 :: Viewing 26-39 of 39
What are you wearing? - Started by: BatmanWilliams
RE: What are you wearing?
Posted: 06 Mar 2024, 07:16 PM

CW dress shirt or blouse, dark monochrome skirt, regular socks, dark shoes, hairband, and a periwinkle sweater around my waist

Posted: 12 Mar 2024, 08:33 PM

I'm wearing some Japanese t-shirt I got from a vendor a week ago along with shorts and sandals. Was told an hour ago my shirt has slurs in Japanese on it and feel embarrassed. I feel like poop and would rant about it if I hadn't just accidentally closed my window with the full rant.

Posted: 13 Mar 2024, 05:20 AM
This post has been edited 1 time. Last edit on 13 Mar 2024, 10:58 AM.
BatmanWilliams:
I'm wearing some Japanese t-shirt I got from a vendor a week ago along with shorts and sandals. Was told an hour ago my shirt has slurs in Japanese on it and feel embarrassed. I feel like poop and would rant about it if I hadn't just accidentally closed my window with the full rant.

I had a situation just like that once but in reverse. I was giving the shirts away, they were for a homeless clothing drive and it wasn't known what they said. Well, no more of that. Too much alienation to risk that again.

Currently wearing a midnight blue and white pinstripe dress shirt type of shirt with a peach coloured sweater around my shoulders, black pants, short white socks, and white shoes

Posted: 09 Apr 2024, 08:53 PM
chaseawaythedark:
BatmanWilliams:

I had a situation just like that once but in reverse. I was giving the shirts away, they were for a homeless clothing drive and it wasn't known what they said. Well, no more of that. Too much alienation to risk that again.

Currently wearing a midnight blue and white pinstripe dress shirt type of shirt with a peach coloured sweater around my shoulders, black pants, short white socks, and white shoes

Where would you have gotten all specifically that kind of thing for a drive? It sounds more like your supplier scammed you.

Posted: 10 Apr 2024, 05:23 AM
BatmanWilliams:
chaseawaythedark:
BatmanWilliams:

Where would you have gotten all specifically that kind of thing for a drive? It sounds more like your supplier scammed you.

As per the system, the shirts had to start out blank, had to have a design imprinted on them by the time they reached the event, and I guess it was easy to mix up unknown symbols with non-symbols. All I know is that right now I'm wearing asexual-flag-based colours, a light purple sleeveless jumper dress over a purple polo, black legwear, short white socks, grey shoes, and a ponytail.

Posted: 10 Apr 2024, 06:47 AM

Ragged, black tank top, black and dark grey paisley lounge pants, sprawled over a dark green Lacoste comforter.

Posted: 10 Apr 2024, 09:19 PM

Jean shirt, black jeans, light blue socks, dark blue sneakers, dark blue glasses, ponytail, green sweater tied around my waist

Posted: 15 Apr 2024, 11:52 PM
chaseawaythedark:
BatmanWilliams:
chaseawaythedark:
BatmanWilliams:

As per the system, the shirts had to start out blank, had to have a design imprinted on them by the time they reached the event, and I guess it was easy to mix up unknown symbols with non-symbols. All I know is that right now I'm wearing asexual-flag-based colours, a light purple sleeveless jumper dress over a purple polo, black legwear, short white socks, grey shoes, and a ponytail.

Are you asexual though (I honestly didn't know that existed, don't kill me :( I thought that was a technical thing, not judging).

Guessing that's not good for times like this, I've worn swimming clothes all day.

Posted: 16 Apr 2024, 12:34 PM

Purple shirt, blue jeans and I got new sneakers from someone they didn't fit anymore. They're black with purple accents. Fits very nicely since I have to wear purple for my work uniform. I have a rubber glove tying my belt loops together because pants are too big and I can't find my belts. Im wearing a name tag with little Ness and Porky charms on it. <3

Posted: 17 Apr 2024, 02:05 AM

Whheeew.

After reading a couple of posts in this thread, all I'm saying is Kulashnir Abashlir.

Posted: 17 Apr 2024, 04:40 AM
BatmanWilliams:
chaseawaythedark:
BatmanWilliams:
chaseawaythedark:
BatmanWilliams:

Are you asexual though (I honestly didn't know that existed, don't kill me :( I thought that was a technical thing, not judging).

Guessing that's not good for times like this, I've worn swimming clothes all day.

Yes, 100% (and no that doesn't mean not being male or female, it means something different in botany as it does in humans, in case that's what you thought it means). I get this question surprisingly often, sometimes pointing to starter guides when I can, especially in social settings like today's prom (hence the jean jacket over the color-changing dress from earlier today, not that I changed) where they kept trying to skip over me as prom queen despite winning prom because they thought I was just taking the spot of someone who could have a more romantic aura about it. The body leaves no limit on what one can be born with or without.

The-Wizard-of-Zaar:
Whheeew.

After reading a couple of posts in this thread, all I'm saying is Kulashnir Abashlir.

Wdym?

Posted: 18 Apr 2024, 11:22 PM
The-Wizard-of-Zaar:
Whheeew.

My fault probably/partially, I typically respond to these threads right before I go to bed, so my mind isn't always in a comprehensible frame, especially if I've already taken my sleep meds.

Fittingly currently wearing Dragon Ball GT pajamas.

Posted: 23 Apr 2024, 04:09 PM

A big, smushy, long-sleeved, black sweater with jeans. Comes with the usual socks and sneakers.

Posted: 24 Apr 2024, 07:13 AM

Currently wearing a cosplay of Gloria from Pokémon Sword and Shield. Completely unplanned but then noticed how much it looked like a cosplay and I realized all I had to do was add one item to make it accurate.

Page 2 of 2 :: Viewing 26-39 of 39