Page 1 of 2 :: Viewing 1-25 of 39
What are you wearing? - Started by: BatmanWilliams
What are you wearing?
Posted: 26 Feb 2024, 07:50 PM

I was mulling with myself over whether to put this in Forum Games, since it has the intention or foresight of people responding to it more than once. However, I decided to post it here since it's not a game.

One of my art mediums is I like to draw a lot, and most often, this includes people. However, we all have things about people that are the hardest to draw for us. For some people it's the facial expressions, for some it's the arm angles, or it might be the limb length, you get the idea. For me, I have trouble drawing a characters' clothes, both due to detail and because I don't know what is "normal clothing" sometimes, so I wanted to post this thread as a way for me to get a mental idea as well as practice, in the same way as the threads for What Are You Playing, What Are You Listening To, and What Are You Reading (I know some people keep a log as a form of a time reference they can cite). What are you wearing whenevs this thread pops to the top?

RE: What are you wearing?
Posted: 27 Feb 2024, 03:58 AM

Uh, khakis

(latest selfie will say pink polo and jeans and purple hairband)

Posted: 27 Feb 2024, 09:13 AM

Usually, I look like an outlaw biker / bounty hunter hybrid. Right now, though, I'm a snuggly little potato wearing a heavy grey turtleneck, fuzzy pink sleepy pants with a pattern of foxes, and an oversized, olive green pair of baggy, saggy, drawstring pants layered on top them. Already kicked off my Zelda socks and Sonic booties for the night, and I'm going to make an effort to sleep for a few hours. There is nothing realistic nor reasonable about my fashion sense, so I might be your worst possible option if you need inspiration for how normal people do.

Posted: 27 Feb 2024, 02:46 PM
This post has been edited 1 time. Last edit on 28 Feb 2024, 02:53 PM.

Currently, it's
- A dark green letterman jacket with a totoro and keroppi patch sewn onto it
- A white sweatshirt for a tennis club (I don't play tennis I just liked the design on it)
- A black tank top under that sweatshirt
- Light blue high-waisted jeans
- Brown duck boots
- Orange Carebear socks under the boots
- Jewelry: A black Kingdom Hearts ring on my right hand and a silver septum piercing ring in my nose. (I always have these in/on)

Posted: 27 Feb 2024, 09:23 PM

I'm about to start work so I'm wearing my work uniform which consists of a green polo shirt and black utility shorts. I don't go out on work sites usually so I've got a pair of white+navy Air Jordan Retro 6 on but otherwise I'd be wearing work boots.

Posted: 27 Feb 2024, 11:05 PM

Dressed for ominously good weather today. Currently wearing a pink short sleeve plaid shirt over a Mandalorian tee, jeans, sandals, velvet glasses, and a ponytail.

Posted: 28 Feb 2024, 01:27 AM

Slumming around after A Day™ in my faded Ariat blue jeans, a Mega Man "Running & Gunning since 1987" T-shirt, and "Yeti to Party" Bumble slippers. You wouldn't believe that I was the scary, armed guard haunting my crew's prop a few hours ago.

Posted: 28 Feb 2024, 03:06 AM

T-shirt (blue with Cookie Monster's eyes and mouth; don't laugh, my nephews love it), black denim jeans. Cheap-ass black fitness watch. Black tennis shoes quite clearly past their expiration date. When I'm out and about, I usually have a black hoodie on when it's cold, grey hooded sweater jacket when it's a little warmer. Red and grey ballcap.

Posted: 28 Feb 2024, 07:11 AM

Just my Santa cat t-shirt. I know Christmas is over, and it's not July yet, I just don't have anything to wear that isn't dirty or boxed up.

Posted: 28 Feb 2024, 07:25 AM

This n' that.

Posted: 28 Feb 2024, 02:53 PM

Today's fit consists of
- A thin grey, cyan blue, and purple sweater that looks a lot like those obnoxious 90s windbreakers
- A long, light grey t-shirt under it that says "Be a nice human" with a rainbow stripe
- Light blue jeans. I think they're also high-waisted?
- Brown duck boots (again)
- Light blue Hello Kitty socks under the boots
- A dark blue-green velvet scrunchy holding my hair back in a ponytail

Posted: 28 Feb 2024, 03:01 PM

I'm wearing a Bugs Bunny shirt and black shorts. Covering them is the maroon robe that I'm also wearing albeit it's not that cold in my home.

Posted: 28 Feb 2024, 03:05 PM

Back to what I wore two days ago but with a hot-pink hoodie over it and the sneakers being the same colour

Posted: 28 Feb 2024, 07:46 PM

Clothes.

Posted: 28 Feb 2024, 09:58 PM

Scumbaggin' it today with unwashed hair and blue jeans, black boots that have dried mud streaks around the lower parts, and a Pro2A T-shirt that's probably three sizes too big for me. The shirt design is flat-black-on-flat-black and difficult to read if you don't recognize what it's about. Ye Olde Frolic x seedleSs hoodie gets added or removed every forty minutes, depending on how drafty my computer zone feels.

Posted: 29 Feb 2024, 03:04 PM

Dressed for world WRC (world record club, got annually invited due to having one, for number of sites having signed up for) in pink dress shirt over black skirt, pink socks, black shoes, dark red glasses, and hair braids

Posted: 01 Mar 2024, 08:14 PM

Currently wearing a yellow beanie, yellow turtleneck, yellow sweatpants, yellow socks, and yellow shoes because I wanted to look like a highlighter today /s

Posted: 02 Mar 2024, 12:50 AM
BatmanWilliams:
Currently wearing a yellow beanie, yellow turtleneck, yellow sweatpants, yellow socks, and yellow shoes because I wanted to look like a highlighter today /s

That used to be a common motif when I was in school, I bet it feels fuzzy.

Currently wearing a dark pink puff vest over a light pink polo, jeans, medium pink socks and sneakers, pink rim black sunglasses and a ponytail (glad to be out of braids)

Posted: 02 Mar 2024, 03:20 AM

During school hours: a black business casual button down dress with a belt and long cuffed sleeves, black tights and black fashion boot-shoes with fuzzy upper part.

After school hours: a white pj dress and a black American woman illustration on the front with a colorful headscarf and my black tights I wore during school.

Posted: 02 Mar 2024, 03:56 PM

rn coincidentally wearing what my pfp is wearing

Posted: 04 Mar 2024, 01:41 AM

Fanfiction merch, fancy-ish black jeans, and a boring little leather wristband I whipped up last night. It's made from cords of cyan, navy blue, and russet brown braided together into a long strap, then that was braided upon itself to appear like it's three separate bands loosely woven to each other.

Posted: 04 Mar 2024, 05:14 AM
This post has been edited 2 times. Last edit on 04 Mar 2024, 01:51 PM.

Wearing a blue polo, dark shorts, my glasses, sandals, ponytail, and a bikini underneath for a cosplay (the only reason I'd have this thing)

Edit: Typo

Posted: 04 Mar 2024, 08:07 PM
chaseawaythedark:
BatmanWilliams:

Currently wearing a dark pink puff vest over a light pink polo, jeans, medium pink socks and sneakers, pink rim black sunglasses and a ponytail (glad to be out of braids)

Great minds must think alike then, I never went to school, so I wouldn't know.

Sir-Meatch-Cleaver:
I'm currently wearing organs, muscles and multiple layers of skin. It's very warm

Ah yes, the old complementary birthday suit utility belt. Just be sure not to wear your heart on your sleeve.

chaseawaythedark:
Wearing a blue polo, dark shorts, my glasses, sandals, ponytail, and a bikini underneath for a cosplay (the only reason I'd have this thing)

Cosplaying being the only use for bikinis is the most Gen Z thing I've ever heard lol. Do you at least ever do any of your cosplays underwater (I see a few on one of your profiles that seem like they could be underwater), or is that not among the things you may do?

Posted: 05 Mar 2024, 12:48 AM
BatmanWilliams:
chaseawaythedark:
BatmanWilliams:

Great minds must think alike then, I never went to school, so I wouldn't know.

Sir-Meatch-Cleaver:
I'm currently wearing organs, muscles and multiple layers of skin. It's very warm

Ah yes, the old complementary birthday suit utility belt. Just be sure not to wear your heart on your sleeve.

chaseawaythedark:

Cosplaying being the only use for bikinis is the most Gen Z thing I've ever heard lol. Do you at least ever do any of your cosplays underwater (I see a few on one of your profiles that seem like they could be underwater), or is that not among the things you may do?

From how you say that, it's a sign you saw my ZilverArt profile and everything in it it describes. A lot of photographic liberties were taken, it's not entirely as it comes off if you think it's a matter of getting prepped like that. I would freak if I delved in that kind of environment particularly alone and would need to be helped out (never took classes) if it happened (also today is entry five again).

Posted: 05 Mar 2024, 10:17 PM

this

https://file.garden/ZeX1Exo9KEiz9dlz/Screenshot%202024-03-05%20221512.png?v=1709676928293

Page 1 of 2 :: Viewing 1-25 of 39